37

"Hello everybody! Today I'm joined with the beautiful Tia Deyes!" Zoe said to the camera.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"So today we are going to be carving pumpkins."

"It's as easy as that." I chuckled.

"Yeah, just carving pumpkins answering a few questions from Twitter." Zoe smiled.

We got ready and started cutting the pumpkins. At first we were just messing around singing but then we settled down to answer some questions.

"So Zoe, favourite Halloween film?" I read off of my phone.

"Hocus Pocus." Zoe smiled.

"Same, but I do like Casper." I agreed.

"Yeah, that's a really good film!"

"I fancy the boy."

"I did when I was younger." Zoe chuckled. "Tia what's your favourite makeup product?"

"I really like all makeup but I love the Becca Champagne Pop Highliting Pallette."

"Oo yeah! I like the Two Faced Chocolate Bar Pallette."

After many questions, it finally came to the question I had been dreading.

"So a lot of people have asked this question and I feel like we really need to address it." Zoe said seriously.

It was nearly the end of the video and Zoe's pumpkin was way better than mine.

"So Tia is not pregnant." Zoe started.

"I'm going to explain this whole situation." I looked at Zoe.

"Yeah, go on."

"So me and Logan split up because there was a misunderstanding about him cheating on me. But he hadn't so I took him back. Then there was a rumour about me being pregnant and if I'm honest I've never heard so much bull in my life."

"Yeah, I think it's totally ridiculous that someone would make that up. You look at Tia and you think a beautiful young lady that knows what she's doing not a mother at fifteen years old." Zoe rolled her eyes.

"And this thing with James White. I don't even know what's going on. James said something really stupid and it's obvious he doesn't like Lo. I suppose they really don't like each other after the other week."

"And she's with Logan. No one else. Her and Logan are strong."

"Strong like another couple." A voice behind us startled us.

I turned around to see Poppy and Sean holding hands. Poppy had the most gorgeous ring ever on. It was a massive diomond. I noticed which finger it was on aswell.

The finger.