Chapter 18♡

I dropped straight to sleep last night and woke up early this morning. It was around six o'clock but Poppy and Zoe were up. I had to get up early as it was school.

My outfit consisted of white jeans, a crop top and a brown cardigan.

I paired it with my brown Micheal Kors handbag

I paired it with my brown Micheal Kors handbag. I straightened my hair and did natural makeup.

Walking down stairs, I saw Poppy and Zoe sat at the table with their laptops.

"Laptop club?" I gestured to the laptops.

"Yeah." Poppy chuckled.

"Grab a cereal bar if you want." Zoe smiled.

I grabbed a cereal bar from the cuboard and ate it whilst packing my bag. It soon came time for me to go because I was walkng today. Not that I mind, I like walking. It gives me time to think.

"Bye Pop! Bye Zo! Love you!" I shouted and closed the door.

The walk isn't that long to school. Only about five minutes. I came to the long road that my school is on when I heard footsteps from behind me.

I got suspicious so I turned around to see the boy from the first day.

Callum?

Was that his name?

I'm not good with names unless it's someone I like and care about.

Call me a bitch, I don't care.

He smiled as I turned back around. I don't know what it is about him, I just don't feel safe. He's just made me feel anxious by walking behind me. I know it sounds unkind but even the way he was judging people on the first day kind of annoyed me.

"Tia!"

Great. Just what I wanted.

No, I wanted to get to school and see my friends and Logan. The person who makes me feel safe. If only Logan was here now, he'd tell me everything was fine.

But no. He has to come walking at the side of me.

"Tia."

"Yes." I said politely.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine."

"So then, what's going off with you and Logan Whilston?"

Seriously? Is he joking me? Boy, hold your head because I'm about to knock it off.

Jokes. I'll answer the question.

"Together."

"Really? After like what? Three days?" He scoffed rudely.

How dare he?

"No actually, it's been about a month. We actually really like each other." The coldness in my voice came out.

"Do you even know anything about each other?"

"Yes. I know a lot more than you."

"Why would you want to be with him?"

"Why all the questions?"

"Answer my question."

"Answer mine."

"Just answer the fucking question!" He nearly shouted.

That was it. I was so mad, "Don't tell me what to fucking do!"

By now we had reached school and I saw Logan aproaching us.

"What's going on here?" Logan put his arms around me.

I instantly felt safe in his embrace.

"Oh nothing." Callum's glare increased.

These two really hate each other. Callum walked away and left a confused Logan with me in his arms.

"What?"

"He was being a bitch."

"That's normal for him. You get used to it babe." He kissed my head.

A few people were looking at us but I didn't care. I felt like crying and it wasn't just because I was on my period.

The bell rang indicating we had to go to form. Luckily, all of us are in two different rooms next to each other.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"YOU WHAT?"

"I said, we, are, together." I said slowly so that she would understand.

"COME AGAIN?"

"Lexie..." I carried on slowly.

"Yes, I get you but WHAT THE FUckkk." She broke off the last word slowly.

Paige started to laugh, "God. Oh my god that's so cute!"

I told them the stroy of Saturday night and they loved it. They thought we were going to be the next 'power' couple.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The day went by so fast and before I knew it, it was the end of the day. The day had actually been alright apart from the incident with Callum. I don't know why he's so interested in me. He hates Logan and Logan hates him. That's all I know.