Chapter 12: Forgotten

~Karina's POV~
After awhile of crying, Arkin had woke up and came back in. He walked up to my loft. I looked at him with rage.
    "I'm sorry Karina." He said quietly. Then he took a piece of paper out of his pocket. It was my drawing. It was just blackened at the sides. It wasn't all ruined. I looked at Arkin. Then I hugged him.
"Thank you." I whispered. Then I took my arms off of him. "You can stay in here." He looked at me astonished. He then walked down the loft. "Take Nathan's room," I said. He walk over to his room and looked up at me.
"Thank you." He whispered. Then I remembered Katrina. I walked down to Arkin.
"Arkin, do you know Katrina?" I asked holding up a paper with Katrina's picture on it. His face turned pale.
"That's not Katrina." He said afraid. "I know that person, it's my..my sister. Raquelle."
"Who is she?" I asked. "That's my sister. Not that Raquelle person."  He turned to face me.
"Raquelle must look like your sister." He said. "But Raquelle was evil. She used to steal. She still does that. Oh no."
"What?" I asked nervously.
"She had this power that took people's souls. Then she turned them into slaves...She might have your sister. If she does that could be a problem."

~Katrina's POV~
               All the blood got drained out of my face. That couldn't happen. The soul spirits were part of this world. Raquelle got dark, her skin turning black with purple veins being revealed. She started to whisper something under her breath. Then she pointed her hands at the soul spirits, and a burst of bright purple lightning shot at them.
              "No!" I scream, and jump into the lightning's way. Just then, I feel all my energy drain out. A void of darkness fills up my heart, bit by bit. I feel like I'm being used. My power absorbed, and all shooting at Raquelle. Her eyes glow dark purple, and the whole lab looks like it's on fire. My body feels drenched of life, and I feel like a part of me was ripped out. I got jerked forwards toward Raquelle. Our faces are just as far apart as when Nathan had fallen on me, and the thought made my heart ache. It hurt, and the darkness inside was unbearable. Tears fell from my eyes as Raquelle tries to pull out my soul. But before she can, the pain and darkness in my heart makes it all break and shatter into bits and pieces.