Chapter 3 only friend

Começar do início

"Nice to meet you Scarlett." he extended his hand and I took it, we shook hands and I was confused. no one ever treated me this way. Except the crew, but they looked behind looks, plus they told me they talked to me because they felt sorry for the way Sam treated me, but that was in the beginning.

"It's nice to meet you too Niall, why are you in the kitchen?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't leave me now. I may sound desperate, but I wanted to have a friend. one of my age, obviously Samantha left out of this. but she was my only friend.

"a guy named Ben told me I could get some water here." he explained and I nodded. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and handed it to him.

"thanks Scar, so what's your role around here. you seem pretty young." he eyed me up and down again, I was afraid he would leave me when he really saw my ugliness.

"Tonight I'm a waitress, but normally I'm here so support Samantha Taylor, you might have heard of her." I winked jokingly and he chuckled lightly.

"yeah actually I do know her, I'm going to have dinner with her tonight." sh.it, was the thing going through my mind. sh.it.

"she told me she would want to date one of you." I blurt out, I'm not sure if I was allowed to say that, but Sam surely wouldn't mind. Niall thought it was funny so he laughed loudly,

"I'm sure Liam and I won't fall for him, or Harry but he's too bussy with this other girl." Niall smiled at me and I laughed.

"are you a band of three?" I asked, I didn't really know the band. yes I knew they called themselves One Direction, but that's because of Sam.

"no we're a band of five, but the other two Louis and Zayn are taken, but you don't know us?" he asked curiously. I was excited, I really had a conversation with a world famous band member, and he wasn't judging me, or from what I knew.

"I've heard of you from Samantha, she's crazy about celebrities in genral, I'm not, not to offend you. I'm more of book authors and people like that." I explained my cheeks flushed. I hope I didn't offend him.

"I think you're really different Scarlett, you and Samantha seem like two opposites. I like you, you don't care what people think of you, I think you're not busy with boys, you don't even care about your appearance." ouch, that hurt. I started to like him, but he insulted me, just like everybody else. but he didn't mind me.

I closed my ryes a second to long, and I guess he noticed because he quickly started to apologize. "not that you're ugly, you're really pretty. what do I even know of you. I'm just a guy you met five minutes ago." he rambled. now I feel bad.

"no Niall, you do know me perfectly, but you're right I'm not pretty, so why should I even try. but I've heard it enough so I guess it doesn't really matter." I reassured him and he eyed me up and down again.

"I don't know if you know, but Samantha and One Direction are going on tour together. and I think we're going to be great friends Scar." he smiled and my eyes widened.

"f-friend? you? want to be my friend? you, my friend? Be friends? with me?" my voice changed a bit, maybe because of excitement, or because I was afraid he was playing with me.

"yeah Scar, just because I'm famous doesn't mean I judge of appearance." he said and that made me smile.

"thanks Niall, you're really nice, and I would be honored to be your friend." Niall gave me a last wave and he left not forgetting his water bottle

just as Niall left, the door behind me burst open and I jumped slightly. "Gosh, you scared me." I said as I saw my best friend's face. she seemed prettier then normal, but she also wore more make-up. she wore a black dress that reached just above her butt.