40. An anonymous letter

(A/n: This was just the song I was listening to while writing this, I love Rick and Morty but the fanbase is a big trash hole)

I was sitting in the living room with dad. Shi was hanging out with Yana again and said he would be gone for a while. I was so tired, not sleepy but just lazy. Dad kept on changing the tv channel, there was absolutely nothing on. I tried to play video games but my hands were too lazy to push the buttons on my controller. Dad gets up and puts the remote beside me. "You chose to watch whatever you want kiddo, I'll make us something to eat". I let out a croaky thank you and pick up the remote, lazily pressing the buttons. Once I finally found (show) I stopped and began watching it. It was an episode you hadn't seen yet and it was pretty good. Half way though your dad brought you some food and you both sat and watched the tv, letting the cats run freely around the house.

Timeskip

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)... wake up". Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Shi standing in front of you. "Get your lazy ass up, you've got a letter". I looked at his hand and saw he was holding a white envelope with gold trim. I take it from him and look at it. "Come on now get up". I attempted to get up but it wasn't happening. I reached out for Shi but he just shook his head. "Get up yourself". "If you don't pick up and carry me to my room I will tell Yana that your home screen is of a shirtless guy". He blushed. "Its not like that, I think he looks cool". "Whatever you say gayboy". He grits his teeth. "Fine". He picks you up and carries you to your room. He drop you on your bed and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. You pick up the envelope and stare at it, running your fingers over the gold trim. You finally decided to open it. You pull the letter open and a folded piece of paper falls out. You unfold it and read the letter.

Dear (Y/n)

Since the day I met you I have felt very strongly for you
I have decided to confess these feelings in letter form
For I am too nervous to present them in person
I would like for you to meet me in the park at 2pm tomorrow
I hope that your feelings are mutual and if they aren't I hope we can stay friends

Sincerely Anonymous

I was blushing like crazy. There was someone who liked me and wanted me to meet. They said we were already friends so were they a member of the host club? Who were they?

The end is near. I will be writing the endings now so please suggest the ones you want. I have Kyoya, Tamaki, Mori and Haruhi so far. If anyone want the Honey, Kaoru, Hikaru or any of my cringe OCs just let me know. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD