32. Let's try again

I walked into the kitchen and saw Shi making pancakes. "Good morning my amazing sister", he says with a huge grin. "Are you alright?", I ask. He nods and hums as he flips the pancake he is currently cooking.

Five minutes later he hands me a plate piled high with pancakes. I take it and sit at the table across from him, occasionally looking up at him. He was acting really weird, where did all this happiness come from? "You're not taking drugs are you?", I question. He laughs and shakes his head. "No, why would you think that?". "Well you are acting so happy and I've never seen this side of you before, is this natural or are you using drugs?". "This is natural happiness and I just want to share it with my beloved sister". "Please stop... you're acting like Tamaki". His eyes widen and he shoves a pancake in his mouth, avoiding eye contact.

"Sorry", he says, breaking the silence. I raise an eyebrow and add more maple syrup to my pancake tower. "It's fine, but why were you acting so weird?", I ask. "Well I was being a bit overprotective yesterday so I thought I might try and act a little friendlier". I giggle. "Well please never do that again, it was a bit overkill". He nods and we quickly finish off our breakfast and head to our rooms to get changed.

Soon the car arrives and we hop in. The car ride was oddly silent. "Can we just try again?", he asks. "Try what again?". "You know my first day off school. I don't want it to be awkward between us, we are brother and sister it shouldn't be like this". I sigh and nod. "Fine but you better not try and get in between me and my friends, if they do try and do anything then I give you permission to treat them as you wish but none of that stuff from yesterday". He nods and hands me a small paper bag. I open it and gasp when I look inside. It was filled with my favorite candy. I hug Shi and then happily munch my candy on the way to school.

When we arrive I see the host club sitting in the garden. Shi and I get out of the car and walk over to them. "Are you two alright?", Huni asks, pointing out your black eyes. "Oh yeah we're fine, just had a fight", I say. Tamaki suddenly engulfs me in a hugs and rubs his cheek against mine. "Daddy's so happy that you're OK". I notice how irritated Shi looks and giggles. Shi grabs my wrist and pulls me from Tamaki's grasp. "I may not be as protective as I was yesterday but I will still protect my sister so no excessive touching", he threatens, glaring at Tamaki. "What about me Shi-kun?", Huni asks. Shi examines the small boy and gives an approving nod. "You're fine, I trust you". Huni's face lights and he hugs Shi. The bell rings and we all rush off to class.

I sat in my usual seat in between Yana and Kaoru, Shi managed to swap seats with someone so that he sat in front of me. He gave me a thumbs up and as soon as he turned around I evilly grinned at Yana. I saw the fear in her eyes which widened my grin even more.  I picked up my phone and messaged Shi.

(Y- You and S- Shi)

Y- Yo
S- Sup
Y- Can I ask you something?
S- Sure
Y- What do you think of the girl sitting beside me?

Shi turns around and locks eyes with me and I nod my head in the direction of Yana. He looked at the terrified blonde girl. His cheeks turned red and he glares at me when he hears my laughter.

Y- Olala you like her
S- I do not
Y- Oh don't deny it, I know that you do
S- (Y/n) its only my second day of school
Y- It doesn't matter, its love at first sight
S- No it isn't
Y- Don't reject your fate
S- This isn't my fate
Y- Please...
S- Please what?
Y- ...Invite me to your wedding
S- I hate you
Y- Love you too

The rest of the period was filled with laughter. Mainly my laughter. Yana had the reddest face I had ever seen and Shi had turned off his phone after I spammed him with lyrics to love songs. When the bell rang I sat with the hosts, Yana, Shi, Kasanoda, Hana and Yuma. "So Have you met my brother Shi?", I ask Yana. She nervously shakes her head. Their eyes meet and they quickly look away with red faces. "So cute", I whisper.

I spent the rest of the day tormenting Yana and Shi. It was great fun. The bell for the end of the day rang and I walked to the abandoned music room with Shi. "What's your club called again?", he asks. "Its called the host club". "What do you even do?". "Fake flirt with a bunch of boys". "Why would you do that?". "I dunno, I didn't want to do it at first I think that there was a bit of peer pressure involved but I like it now". I push open the doors and see the hosts dressed up as characters from Alice in wonderland. "What are you guys doing?", I ask. "We are trying out something new!", Tamaki exclaims. "What is that?", I ask. "Cosplay!". "We already do that". "Yes but this is different because now we actually have set characters". I sigh and glance at Shi who raises his eyebrows at me. "So what am I supposed to be?", I ask. Tamaki shoves a blue and white dress at me. "You will be Alice". I roll my eyes and take the dress from him, heading to the changing room.

I come back a few minutes later and the others stare wide eyed at me. "What?". "You look so pretty (Y/n)-chan", Huni giggles. I hug him and try to hide my blush. Suddenly the door opens and our guests fill the room. A lot of the girls stare at Shi. "Are you part of the host club?", one girl asks. Shi shakes his head. Her face drops and she walks away. Several other girls ask him the same question and the answer is still the same. "Can I request you?", one girl asks him. "Uh I'm not part of the host club". Suddenly Kyoya appears and smirks. "You should join the host club, it seems that our guests have taken a liking to you". Shi furiously shakes his head. "Sorry I don't fake flirt and I am part of a different club". I appear and hug him. "Cool what club did you join?". "The karate club". "Awesome", I giggle.

Shi went to karate and I continued to do my work as a host. At the end of the day Shi came back to the music room and we walked home together. "So how was karate club?", I ask. "It was alright". "What did you do?". "Karate". I smirk and we continue to walk in silence. "How was the host club?", he asks. "It was good". "What did you do?". "Host". He rolls his eyes. "How is Yana?". He glares at me. "How would I know?". "Cause you're always staring at her". "No I'm not". "I've got proof". "Ok then lets see it". I pull my phone from my pocket and show him a video I took of him staring at Hana. He clenches his fists and glares at me. "I'm going to kill you". He tries to grab me but I dodge and begin running. I look back and laugh at him. "I'm not going to die yet, let me just send this video to Yana". He grits his teeth and jumps on me, tackling me to the ground. "Delete it". "No". "Delete it!". "Fine". I delete the video and then show him that it is no longer there. He sighs in relief and stands up, not even bothering to help me. I get up and we walk home together. I hid my face from him because I was evilly smirking. The video may be gone but it didn't matter because I had already sent it...

Should I write a chapter about setting Yana and Shi up. Please let me know if you want one cause if you do then I will put it in. If you want a chapter dedicated to a certain character just let me know and it will happen. My brain is as empty as my bank account so please do suggest stuff. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD