Out

"It's a surprise."

"Just telling me isn't gonna get you anywhere." I said sitting on his bed.

"Lilian will you please do me the honor of going out with me?" he asked reaching his hand down to me.

"That's much better." I said taking his hand.

"We'll be back later." Luke in formed the boys.

"Where you guys going?" James asked.

"Out."

"He won't tell me either." I shrugged my shoulders at the boys then Luke pulled me out to the car. He even opened the door for me.

"Wow Luke." I said when he got in the car.

"What?"

"You haven't opened the door for me in so long."

"Does that score me points?" he asked glancing at me.

"It was going to but now no because you asked."

"What?"

"Eyes on the road"

We drove awhile and finally we stopped at the amusement park. The same one he took me to when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Luke." I warned as he turned off the car.

He knows I hate heights. Last time we went on the water rides which weren't that bad only because I made Luke hold me really tight.

"Come on you agreed to come." he smirked turning off the car and getting out.

"I'm going to kill you." I mumbled getting out of the car.

We went in and a bunch if girls ran up to Luke and surround him for a long time. Some asked if we where back together and everytime I answered no before he had a chance do open his mouth.

He finally pulled me away from the crowd to go on some rides.

"Let's go on this one." he smiled at the biggest roller coaster.

"No no." I shook my head.

"Yes yes. " he smiled pulling me in line.

I sat in line nervously tapping my fingers on my thigh.

"Babe calm down." Luke said grabbing my hand.

"I don't like this at all. You are losing so many points right now." I said glaring at him.

"Oh come one." he said stepping closer.

"I don't like it." I whispered as he for even closer to me.

"I know but we have to get over our fears in life." he whispered grabbing my other hand.

"I already did a few times but right now I'm not wanting to get over this fear."

"You can do it Lilian. I believe in you."

He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Not enough points yet."

"Pleasee." he gave an innocent smile.

"No."

"But I asked nicely." he pouted.

"And I asked you nicely to get over me." I said without thinking.

"Oh." he said dropping my hands.

"No Luke. I didn't mean it like that." I said grabbing one of his hands with both of mine."

"That was actually really mean." he said not looking at me.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said pulling myself closer to him.

"Really mean. " He shook his head.

"Okay we get it I'm a bitch." I said pouting at him. He didn't say anything just looked at me.

"Luke." I whispered getting even closer. Still no answer.

"Ignoring me makes you lose points." I whispered.

"I just have nothing to say. " he mimicked my tone of voice.

I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him then I pulled away when he didn't kiss back.

"Jerk." i pouted.

"Um I did not expect you to do that." He said resting two fingers on his lips.

"Just like our first kiss no reaction besides fingers on your lips and the dumbest expression on your face." I teased. "And still a bad kisser."

"Hey I'm a wonderful kisser." he pouted.

"Prove it then." I challenged.

"I will." he smirked as he grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. He let his hands slowly travel to my back. He then put his left hand on my cheek and leaned in. Right before he connected our lips he slightly licked his and gave a smirk.

'Nope still a bad kisser." I laughed.

"Hey I was great. " He pouted still holding me close.

"You guys are liars you are so dating. " A girl yelled to us making us pull away.

"Actually we aren't dating." Luke called back.

The girl said something but we couldn't hear. We finally made it to the front of the line.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

"Sure you can." Luke smiled entwining our fingers.

"Next in line." the guy running the ride called. Luke pushed me forward towards the gate.

"Only one." the guy said closing the gate with Luke still behind it.

I looked at Luke with wide eyes.

"Come on miss." I guy said.

"But."

"Have fun Lilian." Luke called to me as the guy lead me to the only empty seat.

I sat in shaking. I'm gonna kill Luke when I get off this thing. I shakily grabbed the seatbelt buckling myself in. The guy put down the bar in front of me.

He went into his booth and the roller coaster started going. I couldn't believe I was in this stupid ride next to some strange guy.

"How was it?" Luke asked as I stumbled off the stupid ride.

"I hate you." I breathed out making my way towards the smiling boy.

"Aw Lilian."

I reached for my purse that was in his hand. He handed it to me a little confused.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said looking around to see if I could see a sign or something.

"Over here." He gently grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers perfectly together.

I needed to hide and take my pills. It was an awful idea for me to be here. Being on that roller coaster made me have a panic attack and we all know what happens when I get those.

I ran into the bathroom and quickly took some pills. Some girl was just stating at me because I tossed back four pills like they were nothing.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"You should probably get some help."

"Oh you think I'm an addict. I'm not its for my cancer.'' I tossed her the empty bottle while I chugged some water.

"Oh I'm um very sorry." she said handing it back to me then leaving.

I looked in the mirror. I lost a lot if wait and color. I kinda do look like I'm on drugs and it doesn't help I'm always taking pills.

"Shit." I said grabbing paper towels. I hope this nosebleed doesn't last for long because I don't want Luke blaming himself.