Going For a Walk

This isn't me. I can't believe I'm kissing a complete stranger. I pulled away and just walked away. I didn't hear him following me, which was good for me. I tried to glance back without anyone noticing to see what he was doing.

He was standing there with two fingers pressed to his lips. He had a mixture of confusion and shock showing on his face.

I found a hot topic, thank god, and hid in there hoping they wouldn't find me. I was still nervous. I've never done anything like that and I was sorta pumped up. It was a whole new feeling.

I decided to do some shopping now so mom wouldn't be mad. Like she asked I bought normal hair dye, jet black. I planned on dying my hair from the lilac purple it was to black then after a few weeks do the tips or underneath maybe red or blue or even pink.

I shopped for two hours and managed to get clothes and avoid Jai and Luke. I saw them twice and each time I would just hid in a nearby store. Sure Jai was nice and all but I just felt weird because I was so out of my comfort zone.

Once I got home I put my clothes away and dyed my hair the jet black I got earlier. After that my mom finally gave back my baby(my laptop).

A few weeks later I remember to check for the video on YouTube. I wanted to know if jai actually posted it. After looking through a handful of them I finally found it. the video showed when jai jumped on my table, when I took Luke's hat, sat on his lap, and kissed him. in the describing jai wrote starring my new friend Lil!.

I read through comments. People were talking about how I was lucky because I kissed Luke. I found it weird how so many people knew Luke's name. I clicked on their channel and watch a few more videos.

Holy shit.

They are famous.

I kissed Luke Brooks.

I herd about their group but never really looked into them so I took this as an opportunity to look them up.

-

-

-

"Go take a walk." My mom said rudely closing my laptop on me.

But mom" I whined.

"You need to make friends."

"I made one friend." I reminded her.

"Have you talked to him in these three weeks since you went shopping?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Then go hung out with him." she ordered.

I got up off my bed dragging myself over to my closet and grabbed a pair of flip flops. I grabbed my headphones and walked out the door.

There was no point in auguring with her because all she would do is take away my laptop. I slowly walked the sidewalks wondering around hoping with every turn and corner I wouldn't get lost.

I walked for about twenty minutes and I saw jai.

"Hey jai." I said walking over to him looking around to see if Luke was near.

"Hi." he smiled.

"I saw the video."

"Oh cool?" he sorta question. I was confused for a second but then realized he probably didn't recognized me because when he met me my hair wasn't black it was lilac purple.

"Jai, it's Lil. I dyed my hair."

"Oh hey. I thought I knew you but I got confused because you don't have purple hair anymore."

"Yeah my mom wanted a normal color in my hair so I could fit in and make friends." I mocked.

"You ran away and we looked everywhere for you." he said.

"Yeah sorry. you know I felt weird and stuff. " I nervously said.

"Well Luke's been trying to find you."

"Why?"

"He keeps talking about how that kiss was something." jai grinned.

"That's was weird for me. like I don't normally go kissing people I don't know."

"Lil it's okay. you know what, I'm gonna help you break your non socializing."

"Really you'd help me?"

"Yeah you helped me."

We talked a little more then he walked me home because I had no idea where the hell I was. We made plans for in a few days to hung out, but no Luke at all. It would be too uncomfortable for me.