Give It To Me Straight.

I was rushed by ambulance to the closet hospital. I cried the whole way there not knowing what was going to happen now.

Once there they put me on so many medications and ran a bunch of tests. They gave me something to help me sleep through the night. I woke up a day later. I guess they purposely kept me under for awhile to sort things out.

"Give it to me straight." my voice cracked.

"Lil." my mom said grabbing my hand.

"Well Lilian. It's hard to tell you this but it's back and way bigger then before." The doctor said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The tumor." he sighed.

"And the aneurism?" I asked.

"Well that's why you were bleeding. we are running more test so you'll be staying here for awhile."

I grabbed my phone and I had so many texts and calls from Luke. I called him and told him I had some virus and I couldn't have any visitors because they didn't want to get even more sick.

I stayed a few more days in the hospital then got to go back home but the first place I want to was Luke's obviously.

Luke was sitting on the couch watching tv so I snuck up behind him and yelled boo.

"Fuck." he jumped then turned around.

"Lil." he said his face lighting up. He jumped over the couch and attacked me in a hug.

"God I missed you." he pulled away and kissed me.

"I'm so glad to be out of that stupid hospital." I smiled.

No one was home yet so we went up and fooled around a little before they showed up.

"Lil!" the boys yelled running over to me.

"Hey guys"

"How ya feeling?" James asked.

"Great now that I'm out of that stupid hospital."

"Woah you lost a lot of weight." Daniel said after hugging me.

"Yeah I wasn't really eating." I said and the boys quickly changed the subject.

--

--

"Luke I have to talk to you." I said sitting on his bed.

"Okay." he said sitting across from me.

"This is really hard for me to say."

"You're not breaking up with me right?" he asked panicked.

"I'm not." I said.

"Okay. God I just had a heart attack."

"Luke I have to tell you what's going on. I know you've noticed how I'm always at the doctors and I'm not going to school a lot. And how one day I'm extremely sick and a few days later I'm 100% better."

"Yeah." he nodded.

"And how I'm losing so much weight." I said looking down at my stomach.

"And that bump you felt a few days ago." I sniffled.

"Go on." he said grabbing my hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before but I thought, we all thought I was better, but we were wrong." I cried.

"What is it?" he asked searching my eyes.

"The night I was bleeding and throwing up here that was because I have a brain aneurism." I cried.

"Oh lil." he said placing a hand on my check whipping away the tears.

"That's not all. that bump is a tumor." I whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"Luke I have cancer. I've had it since I was five." I admitted.

"This can't be true." he said still looking in my eyes.

"It is." I whispered. He stood up and started pacing the room.

"Luke." I said but he didn't answer. I knew it was hard for him to take in.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked hurt then walked into the bathroom. I figured he needed a little space so I went downstairs to tell the boys.

"Hey can I talk to you guys?" I asked walking outside on the patio.

"Sure." jai smiled.

"Well I know you guys have notice a few things like me being sick then okay and all the doctor appointments and the weight lost." I sighed.

"I should have said something sooner but I was scared."

"Go ahead" jai said rubbing my back.

"I have a brain aneurism and a tumor." I whispered.

"Oh god." Daniel said mouth hanging open.

"Shit" James said.

"Oh lil." jai said pulling me into a hug while I cried into his shoulder.

"Wait where's Luke?" Beau asked.

"Upstairs. He's mad." i said whipping my face.

"What the fuck?" James asked.

"He's hurt I didn't tell him I get it. It's just we thought I was okay until that night here. I wanted to go through all the test to confirm the cancer again before telling everyone." I sighed.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, yeah?" Beau said rubbing my arm.

"I just have to live like everyday is my

Last." I said. As sad as it was it was true.

"Well you've got us." James smiled.

"Thanks guys it means a lot really."

"Now I'm going to get your stupid boyfriend" jai said jogging into the house.

"Come on boys let's leave these two alone." Jai said pushing Luke outside.

"I'm sorry lil I'm so sorry." he said engulfing me in a hug.

"It's okay."

"No I'm a dickhead. I shouldn't be getting all mad I should be supporting you." he pulled away.

"Okay I guess I can forgive you." I grinned.

"Well I'm glad." he cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me.

"I love you." he whispered leaving his forehead on mine.

"I love you two."