Feeling loved

"Hi I'm Gina Luke's mum." Gina said getting up and shaking my moms hand.

"I'm Jill."

She looked over at me but I didn't bother moving off of Luke because I really needed some cuddles right now.

"Lil." my mom took Gina's seat.

"Luke." I whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"That douche why is he here?" I asked.

"I don't know but talk to your mom or I'm getting up." he whispered.

"I want him to leave." I said turning to look at my mom.

"Who?" She asked.

"Bryan." I said.

My mom looked towards Bryan and he actually left.

"What happened?" she asked touching my face.

"I don't really know." I looked at Luke.

"She um started bleeding out her nose while she was sleeping and she wouldn't wake up.

"Oh my god."

Dr. Adams knocked on the door then came in to check up on me.

"Oh jill. Hello."

"Dr." she nodded her head.

He asked how I was doing and we told him about the coughing up blood which isn't a good sign at all.

He explained to my mom what was going on and how he only gives me a week not even if I'm lucky that's when my mom lost it and just started crying. I didn't even cry when he told me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her and everyone just looked at me.

"Lilian." Luke said shocked I asked her.

"If anything I should be the one crying its my life. but I'm not crying because it's a good thing."

"How is this a good thing?" she cried.

"Because I'll finally be okay. I'll be free of pain. No more nose bleeds. No more pills. No more throwing up or coughing up blood. Everything will finally be okay for me."

"But lil you're my kid my only kid." she whipped her face.

"Adopt have another kid. Luke will visit and talk to you to."

"I don't want another kid Lilian."

"Just tell em about me when you do have another one. Pass down my punk rock ways." I laughed.

"I'm not having another kid."

"Yes you are." I turned back and cuddled Luke again. Gina and my mom started up a conversation with each other and the boys did as well. Luke and I however just sat there.

"Lilian." Luke whispered.

"Lil I have to pee." he whispered pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Hold it." I whispered. Every time he wakes me up for this I always tell him to just hold it.

"I have been."

"Fine." I rolled over so he could get up and pee. I looked around the room and everyone was sleeping. Gina and my mom in the only chairs. Daniel laying on James while James back is against the wall. Julia was leaning on jai sleeping and beau was in the corner sleeping.

I smiled looking at them and at this moment I felt more loved then I've herd felt in my life. Who would have thought moving here would give me all these amazing friends.

"Push." Luke said moving me gently.

"No you lost your bed privilege."

"What? how?"

"You got up."

"Babe." he pouted.

"Alright fine." I smirked moving so he could come back in the bed.

"Look at everyone." I smiled at Luke.

"I told them they could leave but they refused to." Luke lightly laughed.

"Beau looks so uncomfortable."

"You would think but he always sleeps in weird positions like that."

"When did Julia get here?"

"She called your phone and I answered and told her everything so she rushed right over."

"Aw."

"Lil?" Luke asked.

"Yes?" I turned to face him.

He place a sweet kiss on my lips then asked, "what are we exactly?"

"Um I'm not sure."

"Can you be my girlfriend again? wait before you say anything let me just give you some reasons. Reason one I know you can't resist me. Reason two I love you with all of my heart and more. Reason three we make a hot couple. Reason four you deserve to spend all the rest of your time loved and happy. Reason five you love me and reason six sure IM gonna be upset but everyone losing important people in their lifes and if be even more upset if you weren't mine."

"Luke."

"Please?" he entwined our fingers.

"You're such a dork but I love you." I shook my head and kissed him.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." he smirked when I pulled away.

"Yes Luke." I snuggled back into him and fall back asleep.