Dont Tell Them

-4 months later-

Luke and I are good. He's not so jealous anymore so I can go hang out with the 5SOS boys often and he's okay with it. At first there was awkward tension between cal and I but that's all better now.

My mom freaked out a little and made me go for monthly doctors appointments to make sure everything was okay. Which it was. Well she had the freak out after I randomly passed out one day but they said it was nothing major. It was nothing at all.

"Are you feeling okay?" Luke asked. I was laying in his bed curled up in a ball because I felt like throwing up and my head was pounding.

"I'll be fine." I said rubbing my forehead.

"I'll go get you some water and maybe jai." he said rushing out of his room. He come back in minutes later with a glass of water and jai.

"Sit up and take a sip." Luke said sitting next to me. I did as I was told.

"What's wrong?" jai asked feeling my head.

"My head it hurts." I said.

"You're burning up."

"Oh my god you're bleeding." Luke said looking wide eyes at me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Your nose." jai said same reaction as Luke's.

I touched my nose with my fingers and sure enough I was bleeding.

"Oh god." I said getting up and running to the bathroom.

I flung myself in front of the toilet and started throwing up.

"Lil." Luke said holding my hair back for me.

Jai brought in the glass of water. I took a sip but when I removed my lips from the edge of the glass, blood ran done it. I quickly looked in the toilet which was bright red with my blood.

"Lilian you're throwing up blood." jai said noticing what I noticed.

"I'm okay." I breathed out.

"No your not." Luke said.

Jai handed me a towel because my nose was still bleeding. I held the towel on my nose as the two twin boys sat looking at me scared.

"I think it stopped." I said taking the towel off. I was starting to sweat and become dizzy.

"Should we call an ambulance?" Luke asked.

"No no. but can you get my phone?". I asked. He got up and walked out. I took another look into the toilet and it was still red.

"No this can't be happening." I cried shaking my head.

"What?" jai asked.

"It's nothing. I love you guys." I smiled at jai.

"Here."

I texted my mom telling her to call the doctor and that I was on my way home.

"I need to go home" I said trying to stand up but failed.

"Okay." Luke said grabbing my arm and helping me.

"I'll drive." jai said running out of the room.

"Can you walk?" Luke asked.

"I'll be fine." I said

"I'll just carry you." He smirked picking me up. I snuggled into his chest as he carried me down the stairs and into the car. When we pulled up to my house my mom run outside.

"Help me get her in." my mom said looking at Luke. I was cuddled up to him in the back of the car.

"Okay." he said carrying me in the house and placing me on the couch.

"Thank you." I weakly smiled at my boyfriend.

"Do you need us to do anything?" jai asked still panicked.

"Grab a warm paper towel and a glass of milk." my mom said and the boys disappeared into the kitchen.

"They don't know. don't tell them." I struggled to say slightly shaking my head no at my mom.

"Okay darling."

"Here."

She placed the warm paper towel on my burning up forehead. After a few minutes of that Luke helped me sit up and take a few sips of the milk. The phone rang and my mom ran into the kitchen to get it. It was more than likely the doctor.

"Thank you guys." I smiled at the two boys.

"Lil what's happening?" Luke asked sad holding my hand.

"I'll be fine."

"Lil" Luke said knowing I was lying to him.

"You guys go home. I'll be fine. I'll call you tomorrow." I told Luke. Luke helped me lay back down and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said grabbing his hand as he took a step away.

"I love you two." he said kissing my hand.

That was the first time we had said it to each other. I had to make sure I left no words unsaid incase something happened.