Past Repeating It's Self:Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader x Ruby Rose

A/n: For this story, I tried to come up with something similar between the Tai, Raven, Summer love triangle. Also the title of the story is probably sh*t, couldn't think of anything lol.

(Y/n) Pov

"What the hell do you mean that you're not going to comeback Yang!? The thought of you still going after your mother has been consuming your head for years! For all we know she could careless for you finding her! If she wanted to see you, she would have appeared a long time ago! But she hasn't!" I shout to my wife but then I see her eyes are starting to turn red and tears are coming out and that's when I notice I struck a nerve and I start to regret what I have said.

*(One big ass slap to the face)*

"How fucking dare you say that (Y/n)! You have no clue how long I've been wanting to search for my mother! You don't know how it feels like to grow up without your real mother! So don't you fucking dare say anything!" She says to me

"You know (Y/n), you're the love of my life, you mean the world to me but this is something I have to do. If the costs is me leaving you and our little (S/n) for a long time then I'm truly sorry. I been meaning to go after my mother for a very long time. So before I leave, I'm gonna give you back this."

I see her then take off her wedding ring from our marriage and she gives it to me.

"I feel like I don't deserve this for what I'm going to do but I will always love you (Y/n) and our little (S/n), so don't you forget that. So this is it, goodbye (Y/n)" she says to me and gives me our last kiss and leaves.

"WAIT YANG!!!" But once I went outside I saw that she was really gone. She also happen to take with her bumblebee which she still kept all these years.

"(Y/n)! Is everything ok? I heard shouting and came to see if you were ok."

I turn around and see Ruby holding my one year son. You might be wondering what Ruby is doing here. Not that long ago Ruby was living with Jaune but after they broke up she left the apartment that she was living in with Jaune In Vale. She then went to our house in Patch and asked Yang if she could live with us while she tried to find a different place to live. Yang gladly said yes and then asked me if it was ok, I said I was totally fine with it. I probably would have done the same thing and helped a brother or sister of mine and also we also happened to have an extra room In our house that was empty, so everything was good.

"She left......" I say in shock to Ruby

"What do you mean (Y/n)?"

"She finally left for good to find her mother...." I say while trying to hold back the tears but I couldn't hold them back for long and finally broke down realizing I will probably would not see the love of my life ever.

"That can't be. Let's get you inside first (Y/n). It seems like it's going to rain. Then you can explain everything that's happened" she gives me a reassuring smile and head back in the house.

Ruby first puts (S/n) back to sleep and then makes us some coffee and I processed to explain everything that's been going on with me and Yang. I explain how Yang for awhile has been wanting to look for her mother but I was told her it's a lost cause and it would always lead us into arguments. Ruby then says that everything is going to be alright and just to be hopeful that she comes back.

"I don't know Ruby. Raising (S/n) is going to be hard now. I have to be a father and mother now and I have no clue on how to be a mother.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah Ruby?"

"You don't have to worry (Y/n). If it's ok with you, I'm willing to stay here permanently with you and help you raise (S/n), that's if it's ok with you?"

"You'd be willing to do that Ruby?" I say with hope.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to see a child growing up without a mother figure. It wouldn't be fair."

"You don't know how much this means to me Ruby, thank you!!" I say to her and get up and give her a big hug.

"No problem (Y/n). We should go back to sleep it's already pretty late."

"Yeah, we should. Goodnight Ruby." And out of instinct I happen to give her a kiss on the lips and she then looks surprised.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry about that Ruby I don't know what came into my mind" I say while rubbing the back of my head.

She giggles a little and says "No it's ok (Y/n), you probably were used to giving Yang a kiss before going to sleep so it's understandable.

"Yeah, haha. Well good night again Ruby."

"Goodnight"

With that I go to my room and head to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since that night, Ruby stayed true to her word and stayed and helped me raise (S/n). I was really thankful to her for staying and helping me. For as long as I known Ruby since our days at Beacon, she was always the caring type of person. Also her staying with me, had eventually caused me to fall in love with her and ease the pain cause by Yang's departure from my life. For a while I kept my feelings for her hidden but one day I couldn't take it anymore and confessed to her. When I confessed, I was scared that she was going to reject me and also leave me. Well, she said that after living with me for a while she happened to harbor feelings for me but kept her feelings for me hidden due to also fear of rejection. From then on, we both agreed to live together as a real couple,....a real family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Timeskip 10 years~

It was a nice sunny day today. I happen to comeback from a short mission I took. I came in to my house and was greeted with a kiss by my lovely wife Ruby Rose, well it's now Ruby (L/n).

"Honey, I have a surprise for you!" Ruby says cheerfully and excited.

"What could that be Dear?" I say to her.

"First, let's get you something to eat. I'm going to tell (S/n) that dinner is ready hon."

"Go ahead"

~Mini Timeskip~

"Wait! You're pregnant!? We're going to have a child!? I say with excitement

"I'm going to be a big brother mommy!?" I hear my son say

"Yes you two, your going to be a big brother sweetie and we're going to have a child of our own (Y/n)."

All I could feel right now was pure happiness. My thoughts were then interrupted when I hear knocking at the door.

"Someone's knocking at the door, I'll get that." I say to Ruby and get up from the chair and head to the door. Once I open the door and I see who was knocking, the smile I had on my face faded away and see that it was the person I once loved and left me and our son years ago to go after her own personal quest.

"Honey who's at the door?" I hear Ruby say in the distance but I was in shock to even respond back. She then looks up at me and I stare at those Lilac eyes I once loved and says

"I'm Back."

THE END

A/n:And that's it for this one shot, I leave what happens at the end to y'alls Imagination. I hope y'all enjoyed it and until next time, peace.