I Never Stopped Loving You:Kali Belladonna x Male Reader

A/n: Kali might be ooc but I don't know, you guys could probably tell and also I'm not sure if she ever went to a combat school but I'm pretty sure she didn't so for plot wise she did in this story.

(Y/n) Pov

~Flashback~

"It was nice having time for ourselves so we could go out and have dinner and celebrate our five-year anniversary kitty." I say to the love of my life.

"Yeah......It was my dear." She says it as if she's not in her right state of mind.

Throughout our night together, Kali has been a little distant like something was on her mind. We eventually arrive at my apartment and once inside I decide to question her again because I know something is going on and it has me worried.

"Kali, I'm going to get straight to the point, what's going on with you? Throughout our dinner you were a bit quiet and distant, did I do something wrong or did I do something to upset you?" I tell her.

"No dear, you didn't do anything wrong so you don't have to worry about anything, but I guess there's no point in keeping this away from you anymore."

After hearing this, all that was going through my mind was what could she have kept away from me.

"(Y/n), remember after we graduated I told you that my family were in some trouble back in menagerie and ask me if I could come back and help them out."

"Yeah I remember, but didn't you say things got better and there was no need for you to leave and go back?" I tell her

"Yeah that's what I thought also but recently they contacted me and said it eventually got worse and they needed me back. So I packed up all my clothes and the other things that I needed and purchased a ticket to menagerie that leaves tomorrow." She says and her cat ears go down.

"Wait tomorrow!? What do you mean!? We're engaged, our wedding is later this month!? You can't just leave out of nowhere like that!"

"I know that so that's why..................it pains me to say this even though we've been together for a long time since the beginning of our years at Beacon, we're going to have to break up our engagement and relationship." She says with tears leaking.

"So this is it huh? After being together for four years at Beacon it's over?" You say to the young cat Faunus from menagerie while trying to hold back the tears from your amber eyes.

"Please try to understand (Y/n), I don't want to do this either but I'm going to have to go back to Menagerie. My family needs me, you know how important my family means to me."

"There's no other way to convince you not to go is there?" I say to her with last hope in my voice.

"I'm sorry but unfortunately there's not my love." She tells me sadly

"How about I go with you! I'll leave everything behind and be with you!" I say to her

"Please (Y/n), you have a nice future and career ahead of you. Ozpin gave you a position to teach a combat class at Beacon for your excellent work and combat. I don't want to be selfish and take that all away from you just to be with me. I love you (Y/n)! I want you to have a nice future, I don't want you to live a life in menagerie where I can't guarantee you a future. So please, live your life, have a nice future here teaching future hunters and huntresses at Beacon and most importantly find yourself someone that you can have a future with and have kids with and that loves you as much as I do and even more and that will always be there for you no matter what. So please (Y/n) can you do this for me? Stay strong for me and move on?" She says to me with tears now falling