Chapter 30 : embaressed

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?"

I finally spoke after being frozen like an iceberg.

"I want you to listen to your cousin .for once be a good girl and stay away from my business . Alright sweetheart ?"

Again with that lame nickname .

"Why ? To afraid that'll I'll be able to catch you ?" I smirked

"Sweetheart we all know how you weren't even that close to crack me last time " he said while showing the distance with his fingers .

"No ! we all know that im always near to catch you "

"But never succeeded sweetheart" every time he calls me that I flinch

"I was close to catch you the other day "

"And you didn't at the end you ........ Pffffttt hahahaha "

He started to laugh while holding his stomach ..... Why that lil white thief jerkass .

"At the.... end you ..... Dived .... And .... And ..... "

He said between his laughs while I was boiling from anger I swear I was really boiling I bet if you crack an egg on my head it's burn to aches that's how boiling I am .

"AND WHO WAS THE JERKASS AND BASTARD THAT THREW ME IN THE SEA HUH?! AND THANKS TO WHO THAT I ALMOST DIED FROM DROWNING YOU IDIOT !!!!"

I breathed heavily from shouting without taking breaths .I think I never shouted this long before ..... Or maybe I have who knows ??

"Woah woah I thought you forgave me already .i mean I did give you a hug AND I said sorry and sweetheart jerkass??? Bastard ??? You really hurt my feelings " he said dramatically with his ugly filled with germs hand on his heart ...... If he even has one ?

"Really ?? I thought you didn't have feelings ."

"Now that really hurts sweetheart"

"HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE YO TELL YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SWEETHEART !!!"

"But it's cute just like you "

"Oh so you want to play that game huh ? Well kaitou kid two can play at this game .... From now on I'll call you jerkass till you stop with your ridiculous and lame nickname !"

"At least you gave me a nickname it's a great start you'll soon fall for me don't worry sweetie " he winked making me cringe argh if he only knew how much I hate him .

"Fall for you ?!!"

I grabbed his collar and made him face me I could smell his minty breath mixed with his perfume which ... I won't lie smells wonderful to bad it's the wonderful smell has to be put on a jerk it ruins his perfume . I took a deep breath in and

"Listen here you jerkass ! Never ! I said never ! Will I fall for you . Now you are free to think what you what but ILL SAY IT AGAIN ILL NEVER FALL FOR A JERKASS LIKE YOU !!!!"

"AHHH but you will fall for me maybe not now but one day you'll be head over heels for me . I'll make sure of it ."

He wiggled out of my grasp . not until I caught his cape and in results he was choking .

"*cough* cough* swee-theart ... Do you ... Mind ... Letting go .... Of my cape ?"

I smirked evilly while he was chocking

"hmmm let me think ....... Hmmm nope not until you get your ass out of this room "

"But ..... How can I .... Leave if .. Your holding and .... Chocking me ?"

"oh yeah true .... Oh well then you'll just die here then "

He started to cough but my pride won't let him go .

"Okay okay .... I'll leave ... Let go now "

"I'll let you go on 3 conditions "

"Which is ?"

"1: you leave and never come again or I'll do worse then chocking you
2: leave me alone from now on
3: of you ever enter my personal space YOULL END UP DEAD !"

"Okay OKAY ..... Let go now .... It's painful"

"Oh but what I reserve for your fate is much worse then painful do you want to give a try " I let him go and pushed him away making him almost fall on the floor . He rubbed his neck which has a red mark . thanks for the cape that held his collar . He gulped and looked at me .

"No thanks I don't wanna give a try .... I didn't know how big of a demon you are ."

"Believe me .... This is just the beginning .... WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE ?! GET OUT !!!"

"Geez and I thought well be all lovey dovey "

"GET OUT !!!"

And with just that he flew from my window . As I was to lay down in my bed my door burst open with a not so good looking and ........... SHIRTLESS kaito with ..... A water bottle in his hand WHAT THE ????

"Where is he ?!"

"AHHHHH MY POOR EYES you rot them "

"This is no time for games Sakura where is he ?

"Huh? Wha- what are you talking about ? An-and WHY DID YOU BURST IN MY ROOM SHIRTLESS? not forgetting the poor water bottle in your hands ."

"First I'm talking about that burglar who was with you ,second I was worried he did something to you and didn't have time to put a shirt on and last the water bottle is to knock him out ."

"But why a pan out of all the things we have you chose a freaking water bottle ?!"

"Don't judge okay it was the first thing near me "

"Where did you even find it ?"

"Sakura where else can we find a water bottle huh? In the kitchen of course!"

" what we're you even doing on the kitchen at this time !"

"Did you finish your detective games ! And to answer your question I was thirsty "

"Ouch my head hurts because of your stupidity "

"So now answer my question "

After I told him what happened and after he laughed his ass off he went away but what I caught with my eyes was shocking kaito had a big red mark on his neck ...... The same as kaitou kid
.................

Hey my lovely readers so what did you think about this chapter hope you guys liked it ......so Sakura saw the red mark can you guess what'll happen next ? Are you guys curious??? Well ...................

Find out on the next chappy

See you soon 🌸🌸