Guess who's back!

Börja om från början

        "Tamaki stop being such a baka." Kyoya had been the one to lift me up into his arms. i smiled gratefully at him then couldn't help but laugh realizing he had just called Tamaki a baka. He usually sticks with moron or even a bastard but no, this time he used baka. Kyoya raised an eyebrow at me while Tamaki went into a emo corner.

        "You said baka."

        "That I did. You, my dear princess are making serious changes to me." I giggled as he kissed my nose.

        "Welcome back Koy-senpai." The twin evils said at the same time.

        "Thank you. I am glad to be back." Kyoya placed me gently back in the wheelchair. I sighed. Stupid wheelchair. I was fine. I had painkillers and it was just a small accident.. that happen to put me in a coma. Kyoya kissed the top of my head then pushed me to our classes.

***later***

I groaned as the time came to enter the host club. Since my coma, I ,missed so much school work and had piles on piles of work to make up. Well, I know what Ill be doing in this episode today. Wait, speaking of episodes. What episodes had I been missing since Raingi shoved me and made me fall through that glass table?

       When Kyoya pushed me into the host room, I saw what everyone was wearing and knew exactly what episode i was in. It was the episode Bosanov- I mean, Kasanoda tries to be Mori's apprentice.

I sighed as I braced myself. This was going to be a weird episode. I just know it.

"Koy-senpai, we had mom make you an outfit as well. Except, we used a different tyope of show for you. We got you the outfit from Kekio in Inuyasha." The twins exclaimed holding a red and white outfit. Inuyasha looks normal to them? Thats odd. Well actually.. not really. Both are anime. I thanked them and went to stand but Mori  shot me a look. I narrowed my eyes at him. He wants to keep playing this game, then fine. Let us play. I held my arms out for him. As soon as he wenr to pick me up, i let out a blood chilling scream. Everyone including Mori froze. Mori placed me on my feet. I crossed my arms and gave a satisfied smirk. 

"Don't play dirty Yuki." Mori said, uing my nickane. I rolled my eyes at him. 

        I carefully walked into the changing room and dressed as Kikeo the high prestiest. My once again long black hair was tied back with silk ribbonnow.

        i think I actually looked perfect. I walked out of the room just as kyoya stepped out of his changing room. I smiled at him. He winked and made his way to the guest. I grabbed my book and laptop and followed him.

        When we reached the outside it was already happening. Mori had rose from his seat. He raised his machette and smashed it down on the set. Everyone froze. Tamaki being the baka that he is, started to freak out majorly. I took my sandal off and bashed him over the head with it.

        "Baka, trust mori. Besides, it looks like we have a surprise guest. Bos-Er, Kasanoda, please wont you step out and reveal yourself." I called out to behind the broken set. Red hair poked out before we saw anything else. Kosanoda cried out Mori's name, and lunged for him. Well, thats what the guest and the host members thought, besides Mori and I. Kasanoda bowed in front of Mori. When he looked up, his face was pleading with Mori.

"Takashi Morinozuka! Please take me as your apprentice!" He cried out. A gasp spread across the host room. Moris cool eyes suddenly opened wider then normal. He slowly turned and gave Tamaki and I a 'help me' sort of look. Tamaki and I were taken aback by this.

I expected that to go to Tamaki, but not towards me. Tamaki stepped back and regained his composure. I smiled at Mori. I bowed while tamaki grinned.

        "From this day on, Bosanoda shall be known as Mori's apprentice! Or in other words, the host clubs new kitty cat!" He decalred. Kasanoda cringed and scowled. 

        "Its Kasanoda!" He growled. Everyone screamed and Tamaki went pale, and hide behind Haruhi. i rolled my eyes and stepped forwrad. Kyoya grabbed me and pulled me back. i narrowed my eyes and looked up at him. What the hell?

Why was he acting over protective of me? Thats so unlike him. He never played any part in this episode really, why start now since Im here? because youre sleeping with him and get yourself into lots of trouble? the voice in my head reminded me. Okay, besides that.. what the hell.

        "Koy, he's dangerous. The last thing you need is to ger hurt again." Kyoya said. I wiggled out of his grip. I leaned up close to his ear and whispered, 

"dog house," before kissing his cheek and walked over to Kasanoda. I heard kyoya curse as I stuck out my hand and smiled. Kasanoda wouldn't hurt me. He wouldn't hurt any girl.

"Welcome to the club Kasanoda." He gave a weak smile as he shook my hand.

"Wow, youre not as sc-" I cut him off.

        "If you try to pull anything, just remember my boyfriend is an Ootori and I know you've heard all the juicy rumors involving his family." Kasanoda went pale. I pushed my glasses up and walked over to the sofa. I only threaten him because Kyoya originally did in the episode.Tamaki pushd me aside and started going on about how Honey is Mori's 'lovely item'. I rolled my eyes and went over to a sulking Kyoya, and placed a kiss on his head. "Pouting doesn't do you any good Mr.Ootori." Kyoya pulled me on his lap. He nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Ill pout about not being near you always, Mrs.Ootori." Kyoya mumbled. My eyes widen and I went flying out of his arms. I cursed loudly as my body hit the floor. All eyes went onto me. 

"D-did you just say?..." My voice trailed off. Kyoya scooped me up in his arms.

"i think its time for us to have a chat." With that, he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N--

Herroooo, this is a really short chappie i know but i had to get something out to you guys.. NO I AM NOT DEAD PERSON WHO SAYS IM DEAD >.< I IS ALIVEEEEE. 

vote, comment, follow? I apologize for my lateness.