2

Shiro Dragged keith Literally,  Because Keith Knew something was Up.

 Before Keith knew it, Hunk,Shiro,Allura and Coran Had Keith and Lance pinned to a wall next to each other.

Disturbingly Close. So close their ears rubbed.

Mabey one if them liked it.
Mabey not.

"What Guys!" Lance Complained about being so close to Mullet.

'Hey Buddy Boy? You think Im enjoying being pinned to a wall?" Keith Stated right before- UMPH! a shirt was forced over their heads.

 They were released from the wall. On Keith's Half It was Red, On the other half (Lances) Was Blue. 

"You two need to Get ALONG!" Shiro Commanded.

There was 2 sleeves. One For each. So Keith stuck his Left arm through the sleeve on his half, While Lance did that with his Left arm on his half.

Their other two arms went down the middle rubbing each other much to their dismay.

Or not.

The Two looked over their situation and while Lance pressed his lips together and Keith ever so slightly blushed.

Not that Lance Noticed. Suddenly out of nowhere, A force (Most likely Shiro) Was pushing them down the hall. Keith almost fell over because Lance kept Stumbling.

 They kept walking, until one of Lance's Stumbles caught Keith Off guard and brought him down on top of Lance.

Keith with his top v. Without

They Both Blushed Furiously, Lance muttering curses in Spanish.

While Keith was telling shiro off In Korean.  

But Lance was too caught up in his own thoughts about Keith to think much of it.

After Another grueling five  minutes of walking, they reached the Paladin Hall.

"Shiro What Are we doing He-" Lances question was cut off by him pushing them into The Red paladins Room. 

Shiro Closed the door quickly, took out a Whistle that told Pidge it was Her time.

Pidge Came rushing out of Her room with a laptop. She plugged something into the keyboard on the wall.

Shiro glances at what she was doing.

Override main control Pssa- Allura238GH66- Access Granted Princess Allura.-tree-Main Control- Lock Until-Gerrard Command is Activated. 

She unplugged it and Gave shiro a thumbs up.

She walked away muttering about her OTP or something.

Meanwhile Inside, Keith and Lance are trying to get out of the shirt.

Failing every attempt.

A thought struck lance. 'What if The T-Shirt was enchanted so we Can't take it off."

Keith groaned and the duo sighed and sat down.

Who knows how long we will be in here? they both thought.