Bill

At about 1:00 A.m., when everyone was asleep, Bill was just sneaking food from the fridge in the dark kitchen. The only sound was the squeak of the fridge door and the crinkle of cellophane. He got some leftovers, and some sweets from the cabinets.

He was turning to leave, his sweaty feet sticking to the floor, when the phone suddenly blared through the house with its loud ringing.
Scaring him half to death, he nearly dropped everything to quickly answer the phone without everyone waking up. Especially Georgie, because then he would never go back to sleep.

He practically tore the phone off of the wall, quickly cutting off the noise with a sharp ding.

He was silent for a little bit before he said anything.

"H-hel-hello?"

You fumbled with the phone, nearly dropping it from your frantic hands.

"Bill, is that you?"

"Yes, huh-who is th-this?"

"It's me. Y/n," you smiled lightly.

"Oh, h-h-hey. Wh-what's up?"

"Can I talk to you for a little? I had a bad dream."

"Uh, s-sure," he whispered.

You were going to start telling him about it when he interrupted.

"Where do you live?"

"ExUsE mE?"   (A/n: No joke, that was my autocorrect. I'm keeping it.)

"Where do you live?"

You gave him your address with a confused expression, give that he didn't stutter. Along with the sudden question.

"Alright, I'll s-see you i-in t-ten."