Eddie

Did we lose them yet!?

You were on the back of Eddie's bike being taken through the twists and turns of house lawns, screaming your head off as you were chased by the Bowers' gang. 

In their car.

We're screwed.

People would usually think that you'd easily get caught if they were going by car, but you and Eddie were going through the lawns of different houses, trying to throw them off. Staying between the houses was no good they'd see you anyways, and the people yelling at you to get off their property didn't help.

Bowers was yelling at you from the car, along with Patrick waving his lighter and smiling like a maniac. 

The only thing you heard was Eddie saying "oh, hell no!" before picking up speed. Their angry yelling quickly filled your ears as the wind picked up. Eddie and you eventually did evade the Bowers' gang.

I would tell you how, but there's one thing I've learned.

Some things are best left to the imagination.

------------

Back at your house, Eddie was patching up wounds. He was cleaning a nasty cut on your cheek with an old rag and some alcohol, while you were fixing up a scrape on his leg, wrapping it with gauze. It took some effort given that you both were sitting on the side of the tub.

"Alright, you're ready to go," you said, as you finished taping the gauze. 

He hummed in response, still cleaning your cut. You sighed impatiently, waiting for him to finish. Then the foot tapping started.

And it kept going.

And going.

Going...

Going...

"Y/N!"

"What!?"

"Stop it, that's so annoying!" 

Glaring at him, you quit tapping your foot.

"Alright, then pay attention to me."

He threw the rag onto the floor and glared at you.

"Okay, I'm paying attention!"

Both of you just stared at each other, glaring, red in the face.

Then just burst out laughing.

It started out as a fit of giggles, then turned into laughter, then resided to loud snickering. Then ended with the two of you in the bathtub trying to catch your breath. 

You two definitely needed that laugh.
Both covered in cuts and bruises, laughing your asses off in a bathtub.

Who knew?