The Sleep-over

Got a 'lil bit of Ben and Bev, Reddie, and Stenbrough. Enjoy.

The Losers Club had apparently thought it was a good idea to spend the night at Bill's house. Georgie was asleep so they didn't have to worry about him. They were telling horrible jokes, mostly Richie, and playing different games. Trying to come up with a new one, Bev suggested Truth or Dare. All the Losers protested knowing good and well that it was no use. She already had a empty plastic bottle, and she was setting it in the middle of the circle they were sitting in.

"Is this really necessary?" Eddie asked.
"Uh huh," she nodded.

Giving the bottle a good spin, it landed on Ben. All you hear is Mike say "oh, shit," in the background. Turning to face Ben, she took a deep breath. And kissed Ben on the lips. It was slow and gentle. Lasting around 7 seconds. If you were there, you would almost hear Bill's heart breaking.

They pulled apart, a huge grin on Bev's face. She handed the bottle to Bill, saying it was his turn. He reluctantly set it in the middle. He looked at her again. "And no matter who it is, I have to do it?" She nodded, smiling way too hard.

He reluctantly gave the bottle a spin.  It was almost as if it were spinning in slow motion. It was dreadful to watch. He watched with anticipation and fear as it spun. To his disappointment, it landed directly on Stan.

Stan.

His eyes widened. "Pucker up Stan the man," Richie jested. "Uh uh."he said crawling backwards. "S-Stan, we ha-ha-ve t-to." He was trying to reason now. "Well, I mean we don't have to," he stammered horribly. Almost as much as Bill.
He'd stopped crawling so Bill took his chance to approach him. "B-Bill, please." Tears threatening to spill. He crawled on top of Stan. He was still stammering and pleading. Bev was about to stop him. If you make someone this distressed then you shouldn't do it.

Bill was completely on top of Stan now. Their legs were tangled together from Bill trying to keep him from moving. He leaned closer to Stan. Stan's breathing was quick from freaking out earlier. He closed the gap between them and kissed Stan. He grabbed Bill's shirt, pulling him closer. Bill didn't object.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

This lasted for a while before Richie broke it up. "Alright lover boys, give someone else a turn."

Published October 8, 2017. Part 2 later today.