Lose Control

i was just about two thirds through my recount when Fiona stopped me.

"I think it might be time for you to go back to your friends" standing up abruptly she cuts me off. 

"why? what happened?" Copying her i also stand up. placing a box in my hands she pushes me back to the front of the shop.

"i should have not held you here so long, i should have sent you back when the arguing began." peeking inside the box i smile in relief at the three identical bracelets. "now, those bracelets are the same as your's, they wont trap all of the black magic but most. i am not going to charge you for them just remember your promise now go" the urgency in her voice makes me instantly teleport away.  

"oh really? that's what you said last time!" Bloom and Musa  are standing in the middle of the room facing off with each other. Aisha stands glaring at the two at a safe distance with two very confused Fairy's. towards the door the five specialists are huddled watching the argument.

"flora! how did you get here and whats happening?" Stella whisper yells to meas i sneak over to her. 

"what happened?" whispering to Aisha i zone out of the argument. 

"bloom said something about Duman and started a argument. as soon as the raised voices started they both changed." Aisha's own eyes are flickering between red and normal. my own demons had risen at the loud voices, urging me to join in.

"here" holding out the box i see her eyes light up in hope

"no!" a blast of dark magic knocks the box out of my hands. eyes widening in surprise i jump back as another blast destroys the ground where i was just standing. "you think that you can stop this? that you can control this?" scooting back i jump up and dart across the room as blasts trail behind me.

"give in Flora, give into the power." they chant.

"nope, not right now." a blast explodes in the middle of the specialists group and they scatter.

"whats going on!" Brandon kneels down next to me on the floor.

"nothing i can explain in the few seconds of safety we have right now. just get the box and try not to get hit." pointing to the black box laying on the floor across the room from us. jumping from out of the table i take a dash to the overturned couch.

"looks like the cats out of the bag, what are we going to do?" Aisha peers over the couch and chucks a dark blast of her own over it. something hard hits the couch, jostling it. 

"i'll get the box, you distract." rolling over the sides of the couch we split and i make a mad dash for the box. Stella and Tecna stand huddled in front of it, transformed and holding up their shields to stop the on coming attacks. ducking behind those shields i join Timmy and Brandon behind another over turned table and avoid all of the on coming attacks.

"whats going on!?" ignoring the confused yells i lung at the box

"you cant win, and just to prove it we'll let you come at us."

"but maybe not here, not enough bystanders" with a wicked laugh they both disappear in a puff of smoke.

"explain now" they demand as Aisha walks up next to me.

"i don't think we have time-"

"yes you do, walk and talk"

"well, when we where help captive by the Wizards then swapped half of their dark magic for half of our good magic." Starting it off i cautiously watch their horrified expressions.

"now because o that we have to remain in control of our good magic because if we don't and we do give into the bad magic then it will turn us dark and evil." Aisha looks down ashamed.

"why- why didn't you say something?" looking up at their horrified and betrayed looks my stomach churns. 

"we couldn't" lifting her head Aisha looks at them with sad eyes.

"we need to go, Bloom and Musa have succumbed to the dark side and we need to stop them." nodding to Aisha i grab Stella and Brandon.

"what are you-?"  stretching out my powers i latch onto Aisha's and with out joined power we cause the group to disappear in their own flash of smoke. appearing on a rooftop we get a good view of the city. 

"so let me get something straight. your half evil and could turn on us at any point?" pulling one of the bracelets out i hand it over to Aisha and nod to the group.

"oh, just wait until i get my hands on them." cracking his knuckles Brandon growls.

"no!" Aisha shouts before stopping herself. "i mean no, you can't hurt them. they are our friends now " they stare at us like we have grown an extra head or something.

"friends?"

"the wizards?" nodding slightly the memory of the fight appears in my head.

"if their now your friends they why aren't they stopping this?" pointing to the central park where blasts of black magic keep sprouting out from Timmy screeches.

"yeah, we kind of had an argument" disappearing again i can feel Aisha trying to reach out to Anagen when our powers converse. we appear right in front of a huge blast of magic an i only just manage to step in front of the group and obsorbe it. bad idea i realize as the added energy instantly makes me turn evil. groaning i shake my head and try to keep it down and under control.

"Flora!" a hand pulls be away before i can get hit. tethering in a state between evil and good i struggle for dominance. 

"are you okay?" Stella puts a hand on my shoulder but i keep my head down, panting at the internal struggle.

"she needs to get rid of the energy" head whipping up the wizards come into my view. grunting i stand up on shaky legs. you can do this, shaking my head i clear it for a moment and step out of our hiding spot behind a building. Organ puts a hand on my back and gives me a nod. at his touch my eyes go red and almost everything plunges into blackness.

"welcome, sister of the night" Blooms voice echos inside my head.

"the other is still resisting" Musa hisses.

"don't worry, she can not resist forever" i find myself joining in. everything is black, almost like i'm blind. i can't feel anything, i have no body but i can still feel the presence of the other two there. 

"bloom?" fighting the evil i call out for the good her. keeping quiet i listen.

"flora?" her voice is small and weak. "Stop it, stop resisting" growling at me the evil Bloom pushes away whats left off the good bloom. a sudden pain envelops me and suddenly i regain control over my mind and body. opening my eyes i look around, i'm on the floor next to Gantlos. above me Bloom cries out in anger.

"you might be able to resist us but i know a place where plenty won't" crackling i look up in time to see them both disappear.

"what happened?" Gantlos pulls me up and lets me lean against him.

"you turned" putting it simply the rest walk over to us. the specialists and the rest of the girls give me and Gantlos weird looks.

"how much damage did i do?" pulling away from him i keep the  closeness.

"you didn't actually do that much damage if anything you helped us" smiling proudly Duman gives me a smile.

"how?"

"well you told us where their planing on attacking next." upon saying that everyone looks to the ground or away.

"And?"

"their going to attack Alfea"