Control

"But first before the mission I want you to train with me for a week. Then once I can see that you are ready I will send you. And during that week you will go on mini missions." My hands start to get fidgety.

"Now just for today I only want you to show me what you can do. So let's pair up." He points to bloom and me. "You two and you two. Spar." He moves back and the wizards do the same. Well here goes nothing, we silently transform and walk out, facing our partner. "Okay so I want you too win. To destroy your opponent."  Well here goes nothing.

I face bloom. We fly up into the air, unsure of whoes going to throw the first punch. I make an ball of evil magic in my hand. I throw it and bloom doges. I throw three more.

One hits her in the stomach. "Urgh." She glares up at me her eyes red. Okay now I'm scared. She throws red flames at me, I dodge it but it comes back behind me and hit me in the back.

I hit the ground, but not to hard. Okay this just got real. My evil side knows what to to, and I let it. My eyes flash red and I fly up into the sky.

"Poisonous ivy."  Green things come out of the ground and wrap around her holding her tight. I take this time to throw a ball of dark magic at her.

It explodes and sends her flying to the ground hitting it hard. I don't have time to feel sorry for her because she recovers quickly and fly back up strait at me.

My hands start to glow dark purple and I put them up to protect myself from her fury. We collide  and something explodes, we both go flying back and into pillars. Ouch.

I lay there for a second deciding weather my body would let be get back up. Zeke appears next to the pillar and looks down at me. 

"Tsk, tsk. I thought you where stronger then that flora." Something sparks inside me. The need to prove him wrong the need to prove that I am strong. 

"You haven't see it all yet." I pull myself out of the rubble and stand. Bloom is staggering away from her pillar not to far away.

"Get her." He whispers in my ear. It's as if a magical force was pulling me towards her because next thing I know I am flying strait towards her. She sees me coming and straitened up. Dark magic come out of my hands, it hits her in the chest and sends her flying back into the He pillar again.

"I want more." Zeke's voice echos through my head. The spark grows bigger. 

"Is that all that you've got?" I tease, knowing that that'll set her off. It does. She comes flying at me, I fly up into the air and she follows. We hover for a second. She is burning red and purple flames. Zeke's laugh echos though my head. I can just imagin the smile on his face.

I want to stop but I can't, the evil has too much control. I make my hands glow black and I explode in purple flames. Let's do this. I regrettably think. Bloom makes the first move throwing a wave of flames at me. I put my hand up and obsorbe the flames. 

"Nice move." Zeke's enjoying this. With organs increased powers I am to strong for even the dragon flame, especially in this state. I throw the flames right back at her with a little extra boost.

With now where to go she puts up her sheid and that takes most of the blow but it still pushes her back."good, now again but stronger." It's as if his words where fouling me because my next hit was even more powerful then the first.

Bloom goes flying into the ground. "Now go in for the kill." I don't even have to close my eyes and I transport in the air on top of her. I Raise my hand in the air and create a dark magic spike. I look down at bloom.

Her eyes look up at me fearfully and I realise what I am doing. My face sofends, the flames dissapear and I finally take in the whole picture. I finally see bloom laying in a crater in the floor, looking up at me like I am some strange monster that she has never seen before.

I see musa and Aisha looking at me scared. Even the wizards see afraid. The only person who is actually smiling is Zeke. It was as if he was clouding my vision. 

My hand goes lips and all of a sudden I feel of of my energy dissapear and next thing I know I am falling through the air. Detransformed. Everything feels distant and dark, my eyes close and won't open again. A pair of arms catch me before I can hit the floor.

The is silence for a second before Zeke's laughter fill the air. 

"Well, that was something. I mean she could always do it but all she needed was a little push, a little boost. And then." His feet echo around the room. I can feel him standing in front of my and whoever caught me. 

"What did you do to her?" Gantlos questions. His arms tighten protectively.

"Nothing much, just gave her a boost. She's a beauty but once you hit the right buttons she can be a beast." I can feel him smiling at me. As well as I can feel gantlos glareing at him.

"No if you would please excuse me I need to talk to flora privately for a moment." A hand grabs my arm and my stomach turns as we teleport away.

Bloom's POV

Organ leans down and slides one arm around my waist and pulls me up. "Wow, I have never seen flora like that before." Aisha and Anagen walk over to us. 

"That's because it wasn't her. It was Zeke controlling her." Gantlos glares at where her had just dissapeard.