Chapter 39

Juvia's POV...

3 weeks later...

I have moved out of Gray's house and decided to live with my mom. He didn't argued with me anymore and just let me be...I'm glad with that. I haven't talked to him yet since I was still not ready that time but now I am. The girls visits me here and I'm glad that they did...because they took away the longing I was feeling. I then dialed Gray's number and called him. It took a few more rings before he answered the call.

[Hello?]

"Hey Gray, it's me Juvia."

[Wh-why did you called? Do you need anything?]

"I called because I wanted to talk with you in person, today if possible."

[S-sure. Where do you want?]

"You're in your office right? Let's just talk there."

[Okay. I'll wait for you.]

"Okay, bye."

Then I ended the call. I fixed my hair first. Mom went near me and touched my hair.

"Are you sure you want to meet with him now?" Mom asked.

"Of course mom. I can't just ignore him forever. Ignoring him won't fix anything. It's time to make him realize his mistakes and what he could do to change. I know he can be a better person." I said.

"Okay, I'll drive you there." Mom said.

"Thanks mom." I said.

We then went out of her house and went inside her car. She started the engine and drove to Gray's company.

When we finally reached it, I bid my goodbye to her and went inside his company. The employess greeted me as I walk past them and greeted them back. I then went inside the elevator and pressed the floor where Gray's office is located.

I knocked on the door first before going inside. He stood up and made me sit down on the couch across him.

"Thank you for giving me your time today, Gray. I hope I didn't disturbed you in your work." I said.

"No, you didn't disturbed me. You're welcome anytime here." Gray said.

"I guess you already know why I am here, talking to you right?" I said.

"Yes. It is about you and me..." Gray said.

"Exactly...I don't know where to start but...uh...okay...so...The relationship we had was...tragic...You know why? It end up losing each other. It end up hurting both parties. You caused pain because of my mother and I caused you pain because of my existence. Gray, I know it was never easy for you to live like that...You were just so young when my mom broke you. It was really too much to bear on such an early age but I know why you keep fighting in the war. Because your fire kept burning. Anger was your fuel to keep running. You let anger take over you Gray. You let anger fill up your heart and mind. It was unhealthy for you...but...you know it's wrong to blame it all on me when I had no fault with it...I want to know why Gray... please let me understand. Explain yourself." I said.

"I...I'm sorry for causing you pain. I know it was so unreasonable to give you all the blame...I beat you up and cheated on you...I...My anger ate me. Whenever I see you, I always remember your mom, how happy she was while my mom was crying because dad cheated on her...I thought you had a good life while I, get to suffer. I planned to avenge my mom through you. Whenever I hurt you, what I see was your mom and my dad. I imagine them being happy while my mom is suffering whenever I look at you...I saw how positive you are...how you could easily smile and laugh that I started questioning myself...how did you do that? How can you laugh through the pain? How can you handle the situation I almost died surviving...I was jealous of you...I was confused." Gray said looking at me.

I held his shaking hands and smiled.

"You know the feeling of being abused...You saw how hurt your mother was when your dad cheated...you did the same Gray. Because of your anger, you didn't noticed that you're repeating the history but the difference is, it was you who's causing pain...Just imagine this Gray. For example, we had a son and he is now seven years old and then witnessed everything you did. What do you think he will be when he grows up? He will become like you. He would harm other people so that he will have someone who can understand his pain, who will know the pain he have gone through. You know how painful it will be, Gray. Do you want your son to be like you? Controlled by anger? It will never ease the pain you're feeling Gray. You're just drowning other people into it until one day you will realize you're all alone. People will avoid you and stop loving you because you're causing them too much pain...You know why I can easily laugh and smile through the pain? Because that is what I chose. I chose to be happy by not letting anger control me. I can handle the situation because I chose to face it...I chose to forgive...that's why I'm happy Gray...All you have to do is to accept it and learn how to forgive...set yourself free from the anger." I said.

His tears was falling continuously so I decided to stand up and hug him. He was sitting down and I was standing so his face was on my belly. I'm sure our baby is comforting him too. He cried on me and ofcourse I let him be. I should be mad at him now. I should be cursing him now but I chose not to. Why? Because it will only make things worse for him and for me. I don't want myself to be locked up in the world of anger because I don't want to suffer any longer. Gray is just a victim of too much anger and pain that blinded him. He never saw the light in the darkness because he never let himself to. He never seek for it because he was blinded by anger and pain. I want to help him get over this that's why I am here today, in front of him, clearing things up in his mind.

"I'm sorry Juvia...I'm so sorry...I'm really really sorry...please forgive me." He cried.

"I already forgave you before you even asked for it. You should learn how to forgive your dad, my mom, and yourself Gray. I know it is hard but that's what you need to do. You have to move on even though it's hard." I said.

He looked up at me, tears were still streaming down his face. In his eyes I can see the boy who was crying. The boy who felt that the whole world is punishing him. The boy who felt lonely and hurt...seeking for love but grown tired seeking for it.

"Is...Is it too late for us, Juvia?" Gray asked.

I smiled as I wipe away his tears. I gently removed his arms that was wrapped around me and wiped again the tears that was streaming down his face.

"It was never too late for us Gray...but we can't be together for now. You should fix yourself first. Pick up the broken pieces of you and build yourself whole again...and you know how Gray. That's all you need to do." I said.

I removed our wedding ring on my ring finger and handed it back to him. I put it on top of his palm and I closed his hand. He was hesitate to accept it so I smiled and wiped away his tears again.

"Don't worry, Gray. I will wait for you. Me and the baby will wait for you. No matter how long it takes...we will wait for you." I assured him with a smile.

I then left him in his office. I know he can do it. I believe in him. He is a strong man. He just have to believe in himself. I was about to go inside the elevator when I heard Mr. Silver called my name. I turned to look at him.

"Can we please talk?" Silver asked.

"Okay." I said.

"I...I just want to say sorry for what I did...It was my fault in the very first place. I'm really really sorry...I hope you could forgive me." Silver said.

I smiled at him.

"You don't need to apologize to me nor blame yourself. Stop blaming anyone now. Why don't you fix everything between you and your son. It's never too late to fix what's broken, right?" I said with a smile.

"Y-you're right..." Silver said.

"I hope you could learn how to forgive yourself too. Fix the broken bond, okay?" I said and went inside the elevator.

Now I felt relieved that I have helped them. I really do hope they could find forgiveness for themselves. It will be hard but I know they can. I rubbed my belly with a smile.

We will wait for you daddy...

A/N: The next chapter will be the last so hold on. Thanks for reading and I hope for a proper feedback.