Chapter 15

3rd Person's POV...

While Juvia was walking in the alleyway she noticed the stares from some girl students. They were giving her death glares that sent chills down her spine. Juvia just brushed it away and headed to her class.

When she was about to turn the knob of the door she smelled something awful.

'Ugh. I hate this sensitive smelling.' Juvia thought.

It was really awful for her like she wants to vomit. She was even in the verge of crying because of madness.

But in reality, it really smelled great that you would feel like your in heaven just by smelling it.

Juvia looked at the person who smelled like that and her eyes widened when she saw who it was. She immidiately covered her mouth.

"Hey Ms. Lockser, are you alright?" He asked.

"I-I'm alright Sir. I-I just don't feel okay today." Juvia said.

"You look paler than before, are you really alright?" He asked.

Juvia removed her hands and gave him a fake smile.

"Yes sir Gray. I'm alright." Juvia said.

"O-okay. Just tell me if you need to go to the clinic." Gray said.

"Yes sir. Thanks for your concern." Juvia said.

Gray nodded. He let Juvia walked in first before him. He then started his class.

When the class finally ended, Juvia immediately headed to her friends. They went to the canteen and Mira voluntereed to get their food. The girls noticed that Juvia was gloomy.

"Hey Juvia, are you alright?" Erza asked.

Juvia looked at her and nodded her head.

"I'm fine." Juvia said then sighed.

"You're action is contradicting your answer. Come on, you could always tell us your problem." Levy said.

Juvia looked at them and sighed.

"This morning, I was about to enter my class when I smelled something awful. It was sir Gray's perfume and it's really making me sick. Then after that, I felt upset." Juvia said.

"Mood swings, I guess." Mira butted in.

She placed their orders and sat down with them.

"How did you even say that?" Lucy asked.

"Because based on my research, pregnant women always suffer in mood swings and sensitive nose. They have a really weird taste buds." Mira said.

"Well said Doctor Strauss." Levy joked.

It woke up Juvia's interest and she looked at Mira.

"Really? What else do you know about pregnant women?" Juvia asked.

"Well, pregnant women would gain a big weight. And you shouldn't be stressed or be exhausted because there are chances that you might miscarrage the baby." Mira said.

Juvia immidiately touched her belly and rubbed it in worry.

"But don't worry about that for now. Just take care of yourself and everything will be alright." Mira said.

Juvia nodded and smiled.

"I'll keep that in my mind." Juvia said.

"Good." Mira said.

After eating their food they headed to their own places but Juvia decided to join with Levy. While they were heading to the library, Juvia bumped into someone. Their arms touched.

"Uh...sorry." Juvia said and looked at the person she bumped into.

"Watch where you going, bitch!" The man said.

Juvia felt offended, no let me rephrase that, Juvia felt badly offended of what the man just said to her. She was so mad and hurt. She was in the verge of crying.

"I already apologized! Why do you have to call me a bitch?!" Juvia said angrily, holding back her tears.

"I don't care okay?! Just scram you bitch!" The man said.

Juvia couldn't hold it in anymore, she started tearing up. Levy was calming Juvia down.

"Let's just go Juvia. Don't waste your time with a trash." Levy said.

The man heard what Levy said and the man became mad.

"What did you just said, you blue headed dwarf?!" The man growled at them.

Levy gasped in disbelief. She stood angrily at the man.

"You don't have the rights to address me like that, ugly brainless barbaric guy!" Levy said.

"You shit! I'll make you pay really hard from what you said to me." The man said and cracked his knuckles.

Levy gulped nervously but she still stood up bravely.

"Do what you want. Oh nevermind I guess. We don't want to waste our time on an airhead like you." Levy said.

The man crackef a nerve and he raised a hand, was about to land on Levy's face when suddenly, someone held the man's hand.

"Real man doesn't hurt ladies." A man said with a very deep voice.

The man became frightened upon hearing that voice. Levy looked at the man who was helding the barbaric guy's hand and her eyes widened. Juvia noticed that Levy was blushing so she stopped crying and looked at the man who was Levy looking into. Juvia recognizes the man and her mood lightened up a bit.

"I don't care! They're such a pain in the ass!" The man said.

"You're the one who's pain in the ass, Ed." The man said.

Ed pulled back his hands and walked away. The man with piercing on his face looked at Levy and Juvia.

"Are you alright Levy and...you?" The man said.

Levy snapped out of her thoughts and answered his question.

"Uh...Y-yes, Gajeel. Me and Juvia is fine." Levy said.

Gajeel nodded.

"Anyway, I'll be heading off now. I'm a lil' bit in a rush now. Next time be careful. I'll just call you later." Gajeel said and patted Levy's head then ran out.

Juvia looked at Levy and smirked as if she wasn't traumatized earlier by the barbaric guy. Levy looked back at Juvia.

"Don't give me that look Juvia. We're just friends." Levy said while slightly blushing.

"I'm not saying anything." Juvia said.

"I'm just clarifying things out." Levy said.

"Okay, if you say so." Juvia said.

'She thought that I forgot what she said that Gajeel was her suitor.' Juvia thought.

They then headed to the library and did their stuff.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! I'm deeply sorry for that. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.♥]