Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV...

Gray looked at Loke with a frown plastered on his face.

"Don't worry. I'm a teacher in college at Fiore Academy." Loke said.

That woke Gray's interest.

"What sections are you teaching that stupid subject?" Gray said.

[A/N: No offense please...]

"Well the sections I teach are Sabertooth, Mermaid Hill, Lamia Scale, Quatro Puppy, Blue Pegasus, and Fairy Tail." Loke said.

"Fairy Tail? Do you have a blue haired girl in that section?" Gray asked.

"Hey wait, why are you even interested about that suddenly?" Loke said.

"Just answer my damn question." Gray said.

"Well, I do have. There are two of them." Loke said.

"What are the names?" Gray asked.

"Levy McGarden and Juvia Lockser, they're one of the top ten." Loke said.

"Really? That's good. When do I start?" Gray asked.

"Woah. Is this true? Gray Fullbuster agreed on me easily? It's a miracle!" Loke said.

Gray hit Loke's head that made him stop from laughing.

"Do you still want me to accept it or not?" Gray asked.

"Of course I do! I was just joking. You should have your humor back. That's what the students want." Loke said.

"I don't care about them." Gray said.

"You're a cheery and funny person back then but now you changed. I just hope you could finally forgive yourself, Gray." Loke said.

"Shut Up Loke. Let's just forget about the past." Gray said.

"Fine. Thanks again Gray!" Loke said then went off.

Gray sighed and continued drinking his liqour.

#$#/^&*#

Juvia was walking around the campus alone because it was still early. She sat down on a bench in the park inside the campus. She relaxed her body and feel the wind. She was interupted when the girls sat down beside her.

"Hey Juvia we have a news for you." Levy said.

"A news that ice cream is finally free for a week?" Juvia said.

"Of course not." Lucy said.

"Then what is it?"

"Sir Loke is on a vacation for a month---" Mira was cutted off by Juvia.

"Then that's the good news." Juvia said.

"That's not what we mean about the good news. And please don't cut me off when I'm talking." Mira said.

"Fine. Then what is it?" Juvia asked.

"As what I have said earlier, Sir Loke is out for a month and we have a new teacher to take over of his subject for a month." Mira said.

"Why is that even a good news for me?" Juvia asked.

"It is a good news for you 'cause I heard that the new proff was a very handsome guy." Lucy said.

"I'm not interested on guys." Juvia said.

The girls eyes widened from what Juvia said while Juvia was clueless on what she said.

"Oh My Gosh Juvia. You're a lesbian now?! We thought that you're a straight woman." Levy said.

"Wait what?! That not what I mean! What I mean was, I'm not in the mood to adore some guys now. Because you know my situation now right? I should prioritize my baby first before doing some stuffs like that." Juvia said.

"Well, we just thought that you might be interested." Mira said.

"I might be, someday." Juvia said.

The bell rang and the girls went back to their classroom. Juvia was the last one to come back since she went in the C.R to vomit. When she was done, she headed back to her class with a frown plastered on her face. When she opened the door, her classmates looked at her and she just raised a brow and went in. Juvia didn't even noticed the proff in front of the class. She sat down and rested her head on her desk, not caring about the stares at her.

"Is that the way you treat the proff in front, Ms. Lockser?" The proff said.

Juvia sighed and rolled her eyes. She stood up and looked at their new proff.

"Sorry sir. I just didn't noticed your presence there." Juvia said.

"That's fine. Just don't do that again." Their proff said.

"Yes sir." Juvia said.

She say down and rested her head on her desk because her head was aching.

"Anyways, I am Gray Fullbuster, the substitute proff for a month. So I hope things would turn well between us." The proff said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]