Chapter 29: For the Love of God Pt. II

Start from the beginning

"Don't get cocky child 'cuz you don't know who you're messing with." Lonnie threatens taking a step forward.

"Lonnie this weekend has naturally been hell for me and to find out that my boyfriend, MINE, was shot has thrown me off the deep end." Semaj walks around Janet to stand right in front of Lonnie. They were eye level to each other and both stood tall and firm as if they would fight right then and there again but Semaj had much more class than that.

"I am tired of people talking to me as if I don't have any feelings. I am sick of holding my tongue. I'm sick of you, Kearston, Jasmine and any other person that you have racked up in that 'I Hate Semaj' club of yours. I didn't do anything to you. You and Michael ended because you messed up. Not me. You guys were over long before I stepped into the picture so please don't take your frustrations out on me because I am not the one. I'm sick of talking. I'm sick of the tension. I am sick of the arguments. So back the hell off," Semaj's voice was deep and firm and Lonnie, sniffs, and takes a step back.

Not saying another word, she grabs her phone and purse off the small round table and makes her way out of the waiting area and back through the doors. Semaj sighs in relief and walks over to the seat plopping and slouching down in it immediately. Her head was pounding, her heart was clinching, and all she wanted to do was see Michael.

----

"Semaj... Semaj... sweet heart wake up" Jhene's voice rung in her ears and she begin to flicker her eyes open not even noticing that she had fallen asleep. "Hey I'm going to run Simone back to the house and do some dinner and I'll come back alright? Here's a few dollars if you want anything for the vending machine." Jhene quickly explains and Semaj nods her head.

She looks around seeing majority of the Jackson family already gone. Looking over at the clock it was heading close to seven o'clock. Janet and Randy had already gon back and was currently wrapping up their conversation with Michael as Jhene was explaining to Semaj.

"Okay grandma" Semaj nods hugging her. "Thank you."

"No problem baby girl, I'll be back." Jhene tells Semaj again.

"Tell Michael I said get better soon." Simone whispers in a sleepy tone and Semaj smiles while nodding her head, "I will." She assures her. Jhene and Simone say goodbye to Katherine before leaving out of the emergency room right as Janet and Randy begin to make their way back.

"Mother you should've never told him that Semaj was here," Janet says playfully rolling her eyes. "He really wants to see you now" Janet says looking over at her and that was enough for Semaj. She jumps up out of the seat and quickly makes her way to the back. She failed to ask what room but his name was posted up on the door so it was somewhat easy.

Knocking twice she pushes the door open and then walks pass the first empty bed and moves the curtain back a little revealing Michael who had tubes stuck up one arm. He had a large white patch over his shoulder and he was shirtless revealing the many tattoos he had. He was looking weakly up at the TV but his eyes managed to move over to figure that stood there staring at him and he couldn't help but smile.

"Heeey" he breathes out a little weak and Semaj damn nears runs over to the bed throwing herself over him and Michael groans in pain making her lift right up and her eyes widen.

"Oh my God Michael I'm so sorry" she apologizes her hands on his chest but then she quickly snatches them off. "God I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you too bad did I?" Her words were fast making Michael chuckle and he shakes his head a little.

"Jus' pressed up on my shoulder a lil' bit baby girl" He says sighing.

I nod my head. "Did you already speak to Lenny? I was sleep out there and when I woke up they were already gone." Michael nods his head shifting in the bed a little bit.