Chapter One ~ Visiting

It started off this summer, me amy and mckinley going to see our brothers in LA Mine Harrys and Liam, Amy’s Niall and Louis, and Mckinley’s Zayn. We meet them at the airport.  and we go to there house. We go up stairs to unpack after about two hours we finally finished and started talking about the guys we like, Cooper, Andrew, and Zack.  Lou or boo-bear as we call him comes in and starts asking us what we want for dinner, we stop our conversation right when he walks in. He looks at us with a weird look, he stopped his first question to start a new one “what are you ladies talking about?” We just smile and say “nothin” I knew he wouldn’t believe us. He trys threatening us but its not working that well, only ‘cause hes laughing and can't keep a straight face the whole time. We go downstairs and eat in the silence, Lou breaks it by says “ I heard the girls talking about something earlier, when i walked in the stopped their conversation”  I look at him and shake my head, “it's nothing trust me...” harry then blurts in “OH is it about cooper....” I look at him in amazement that he even remembers who Cooper is, “um.... ya so?” I mumble as i'm looking down at the ground. “Oh um nothing,  I just think its different to like someone you aren't near any more...” I look at him and roll my eyes, “ zayn likes Megan Fox... Lou likes Katy Perry.... Niall likes Demi Lovato...” and the rest of the list goes on, i go up stairs after im done. Harry comes in a little after and sits on my bed with me “are you okay?” “umm... i dunno” i say looking at my nails trying not to make eye contact.  “ are you” “what do you think the answer is??” “im hoping no...”  He looks at me cause he can just tell i’m already pissed at him. “ well whatever you already told them it doesn’t matter any more.” i say as i’m grabbing my book. He takes my book and puts it out of my reach.  I go downstairs to find mckinley trying to get lou to take her shopping, she's always asking him but everyone can tell he loves it.  he finally ‘gives’ in to going shopping, he has to find his wallet then they can go. Its always as if he is losing something. he looks every where and remembers he left it in harry's room, the door is locked and i think everyone but lou can tell theres a reason its locked... he grabs a coin to unlock the door he walks in on harry and a chicky making out on his bed both looking as if there shirtless, he walks in and says “hello! oh ummmm oh my wallet i need that right there.... umm bye!” Harrys chicky left after that seeming as if she was mad. Harry came out and sat down with amy, and me with zayn. Its weird me and zayn are always hanging out together but we arent dating.... Amy and I go upstairs and start talking about harry and zayn. Zayn comes up stairs  and peeks his head threw the door and comes in “ what are you ladies talking about?” he asks sounding very interested “ugh! is there anything we can talk about without you guys asking us that??” i say kinda loudly “okay okay god i was just telling you  the girls are coming over to spend the night”  “Daisy and Phoebe?” amy asks “um ya why” “oh just wondering” i interrupt while im pushing zayn out our door. Niall goes to pick up the girls and when they come home go go upstairs immediately talking about girly stuff. lou and mckinley come home and Daisy and Phoebe jump into boo bears arms, he puts the twins to bed around 9 and we go downstairs so we don't wake them. We are having a fun time when Liam walks in the door at 10:30 look as drunk as he can be.  zayn quickly has us go upstairs and him and harry tells us goodnight. I couldn't sleep very well so i came down stairs to zayn shirtless around midnight “ oh gawdd” i say quietly so he doesn't hear me, “what was that?” he asks “oh um nothing” i say going to get water hes leaving the kitchen when he passes me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and says goodnight, i can't help but smiling.