[Part 13] Make up make outs.

Recap: Andy kissed Shadow and Jayy saw now he’s hurt and mad at her.

"Maybe it’s for the best babe, being with someone else might hurt him now but if he found out the truth he’s gonna hurt a lot more." She said a little sadly.

I didn’t answer and got up, I put a movie on and laid down on Roxie’s lap so she could resume stroking my hair, I couldn’t handle all of this right now, I really couldn’t, and soon I found myself falling asleep.

*Jayy’s POV*

Dahvie and I stepped onto the bus where Roxie was watching ‘Zombieland’ with Shane asleep on her lap, it was obvious he had been crying too…

"Babe, let’s go out for a bit, I think these two need to talk." Dahvie said.

"Uh…sure." She nodded as she carefully moved Shane off her lap and stood up giving me a threatening look as she passed obviously saying ‘Hurt him and I slaughter you’ before walking off the bus.

I sighed and walked over to where Shane was sleeping, he didn’t look peaceful like he normally did when he slept, he looked heartbroken, even in his sleep, I knelt down next to him and brushed his bangs out of his face noticing tear marks, was he hurting too? I knew that he hurt me, but just seeing him like that made my heart break, the pain I was feeling didn’t matter as long as my Shane was hurting too.

(It’s still Jayy’s POV by the way)

I stared at Shane a little longer before placing a hand on his shoulder and gently shook him quietly murmuring his name, finally his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me.

"Jayy!" He exclaimed snapping into an upright position before throwing his arms around my neck, I was shocked at first, even more so when my shoulder started to get wet and his shoulders started slightly heaving…he was crying.

"Jayy he kissed me I swear, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I care about you too much." He said as he pulled away and looked into my eyes, tears still falling from his said blue eyes.

*Shadow/Shane’s POV*

As I babbled on trying to let him know I didn’t mean to hurt him he smiled a little and pressed a finger to my lips.

"I know it was him Shane, I was mad because I want to be the only one that kisses you." He smiled.

"…Wh-Why? Why me?" I stuttered as my cheeks began to flush.

"Because…I really like you…I’ve never felt this way for anyone before in my life." He replied.

I felt my heart skip a beat, he…he felt the same way about me…or more…about Shane…my heart raced as he leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head to the side, I felt like an idiot but it was for the best.

"I can’t…you’ll get hurt." I whispered.

"I don’t care." He replied gripping my chin and pressing his lips onto mine in a rough passionate kiss.

I couldn’t fight back anymore, my heart fluttered from the feeling of his lips against mine, his kiss was as addictive as heroin, I felt him push me so we were lying on the couch, him on top of me, I felt his hand grip my short hair the other wrapped around my waist, my own hands were locked around his neck, preventing him from pulling away, he moved the hand grasping my hair to my pants line and he slowly reached it up my shirt.

"Mmm don’t…" I gasped as I gripped his wrist and pulled it back out, last thing I needed right now was him finding out the truth and completely ruining the moment, this was my only chance to be close with him and I wasn’t going to let anything get in the way of that.

"Tease." He chuckled gripping my hair and pulling it back so that my neck was exposed, I felt him nibble it lightly making my back arch as I let out a moan.

I gasped again when he clawed my stomach which was still a little exposed from before, I felt him unbuckle my pants and felt panic surge through me and once again prevented him access to me which resulted in him looking a little annoyed, he opened his mouth and bit down on my neck, hard.

"Jayy!" I groaned gripping his back.

He smirked at the look of obvious bliss on my face which pissed me off a little. Pay back time. I moved his head to the side and bit his neck as hard as I could, he cried out and gripped the couch tightly in his hand, I smirked while still biting him and reached into his own pants, he was already hard, for me… I rubbed him a little and felt him tense and grip my hair, he pressed his lips onto mine and entered his tongue in my mouth as I continued to stroke him.

"Shane…Oh my god…" He gasped.

He sat up and pulled his shirt off throwing it to the side and continuing our make-out session, along with other things…as we did, Dahvie and Roxie chose a great time to come back…

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Roxie exclaimed as her’s and Dahvie’s mouths dropped open as they stared at mine and Jayy’s form on the couch, like a deer caught in headlights.

"Uh…hey." I said as my face heated up.

They continued to stare and finally I lost my nerve and pushed Jayy off me, running to his room and hiding under the covers of his bed.

"It wasn’t that bad Shane." Jayy laughed as he crawled in next to me hugging me around the waist like he always did.

"Yeah it was." I said as my face heated up.

He chuckled to himself quietly and kissed my cheek tenderly before cuddling his face into my neck and soon the slowness in his breath indicated he had fallen asleep, I lied awake, a sickening feeling in my gut, I was getting in too deep here, I knew I’d have to tell him the truth sooner or later, of course I’d rather it be later, finally I came to a conclusion that finally let me drift of to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Jayy kissing my neck which made me smile and turn over to look at him.

"Morning babe." He smirked.

"Morning Gorgeous." I smiled back pecking him on the lips.