[Part 1] Saving me.

Times are looking grim these days
Holding on to everything
It’s hard to draw the lineeeeeeeee!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! GET UP!!!

"No I don’t wanna…" I whined.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! GET UP!!!

"Nooooooo!!!" I whined again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! GET UP!!!

"Ugh fine." I groaned as I sat up wincing a little in pain and turned the alarm off my phone.
(I legit have this conversation with my phone every morning lol xD)
I threw my phone to the side and slowly got out of bed, walking to my mirror lifting my shirt up, revealing bruises all on my side from my cracked ribs, I sighed and pulled my shirt down getting my outfit ready for the day, which consisted of a black corset, black tutu skirt, black and white stripey socks over fishnets and black converse, once my outfit was picked out I walked to my bathroom that connected to my room and got in the shower while listening to ‘Situations by Escape the Fate’.
"Darling, what is going on? Honestly that never happened dying is your latest fashion!" I sang along as I washed my hair and body.
Once I was done, I stepped out, wrapping my hello kitty towel around me and blow dried my hair, straightening it then teasing it before working on my make up, after about half an hour I was done and got changed into my clothes for the day.
‘Hm time to make breakfast!’ I thought as I put my headphones in my ears and started blasting Creatures by Motionless in White.
I made pancakes and just as I was putting them on a plate my brother came down stairs from his room looking like a mess as usual, I pulled my headphones out and set my iPod on the counter serving him his food.
"Morning Troy, sleep well?" I asked with a smile.
"Not really." He mumbled as he shoved the pancakes in his mouth.
My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and opened the msg, it was from my friend Roxie.

Keen to see BOTDF, BVB, ETF, PTV, BMTH, n FIR tomoz babe?!
Roxie -xx-

I texted back that I was and that I still had to ask Troy before setting my phone down.
"Hey um Troy, can I stay at Roxie’s tomorrow night, so I can go to a concert please?" I asked.
"What for? You’ve got shit to do here." He stated his face growing angry.
"I’ll do it before I leave Troy, I promise, please?" I asked looking down at my feet.
His plate was thrown at the wall and in an instant he had me pinned against the fridge by my throat.
"NO YOU CAN’T FUCKING GO SEE ROXIE TOMORROW OR ACT LIKE SOME CHEAP WHORE WITH THOSE FUCKING BAND FAGGOTS! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU WORTHLESS SLUT!" He screamed in my face.
Tears ran down my cheeks as he continued to shout insults in my face before throwing me into a wall making me fall into it then to the ground pain shooting through my body.
"I’m sorry…" I whispered as he looked at me one last time before going back upstairs to his room.
I felt something wet around my head as I waited for the pain to subside enough to get up, it reached my hand and I realized it was blood, I stared at my hand for a second as I started seeing 3 of my hand before finally darkness overcame me.
*Roxie’s POV*
After Shadow texted me saying she was going to ask her brother I got worried, it’d been almost an hour and she hadn’t replied yet…
‘Hmmm…maybe I should call her…’ I thought as I dialed her number.
The phone rang out and went to her voicemail and that’s when I got really worried, I ran downstairs and started pulling on my shoes.
"Where you going Rox?" My mom asked.
"To Shadow’s I think something’s wrong." I said with worry in my voice.
"Hang on, I’ll drive you." She said, her motherly instincts kicking in as she grabbed the keys.
Mom had always had a soft spot for Shadow, especially when her parents died and all the shit Troy did to her afterwards, we’d asked her to come live with us constantly but she always refused saying she had to look after Troy, even when he bashed her.
"Try calling her again." Mom stated as we got in the car.
I nodded and dialed her number again this time putting it on speaker so mom could hear too.
Hey it’s Shadow! You know what to do!
I sighed and hung up before the beep and looked over at mom, she looked as worried as she always does when Troy hurts Shadow again, we finally got to her house and I ran up the stairs with mom at my heels, I didn’t bother knocking and opened the door.
"Shadow?" I called out, no reply…
"Check her room I’ll look down here." Mom stated.
I nodded and ran up the stairs, I checked Troy’s room and saw him passed out in the corner with a needle sticking out of his arm, Shadow wasn’t going to be happy, he knew she hated it when he shot up.