[Part 8] Merch Sellers!

Recap: Shadow and Roxie get offered for them to chill with Jayy and Dahvie after their concert.

"Hey I was enjoying that." Jayy pouted.

"Alrighty Shaney, your turn!" Roxie grinned as she slid off the pole and landed (or more ungracefully flopped) on Dahvie’s lap.

"Roxie, T or D." I stated.

"Dare, as always!" She grinned.

"I dare you to spend the night in Dahvie’s bed tonight." I stated making her turn red.

"That was gonna happen anyway." Dahvie laughed.

"It was?" Roxie asked innocently looking up at him.

"Duh." He smirked leaning down and giving her a kiss.

"Ugh, gross, I think I’m gonna crash out before you guys start to keep me awake all night with your vigorous love making." I groaned scrunching my face up.

"Yeah same, c’mon Shane." Jayy laughed as he helped me up seeing as the room was spinning and tucked me into his bed, climbing in behind me and nuzzling into my neck.

"Let’s get one thing straight." I stated rolling over to face him.

"Yeshums?" He asked with a slight drunk giggle.

"No kinky stuff." I said seriously.

"Aw…but I wanna!" He whined with a pout.

"No!" I snapped with a playful glare before rolling over so my back was to him, not sure if that was the safest idea considering he was gay…

"Why not?" He whined nibbling my ear a little.

"Because I don’t want to hurt you." I mumbled before slowly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up with Jayy’s arms wrapped around me and his warm breath on the back of my neck and carefully untangled myself from his arms managing to not wake him.

‘Hm better get Roxie and get out of here.’ I thought as I walked to Dahvie’s room and opened the door.

"Hey Rox, we gotta- AHHHHHHHH!!!" I exclaimed covering my eyes and turning away from them.

"Geez Shane heard of knocking?" Dahvie asked.

"I can never look at whipped cream the same way…" I mumbled.

"What’s going on!? I heard-" He paused when he saw the scenario in front of him and burst out laughing before running to his room.

He came back with a small container of condoms and began to throw them at the two.

"AH! TAKE COVER!!!" Dahvie exclaimed as he rolled himself and Roxie off the bed.

"Have fun kiddies, and be safe! Me and Shane are gonna get some breakfast!" Jayy laughed as he pulled me off the bus.

We walked to McDonalds and both ordered a coffee, pancakes and a hash brown each, as I ate I noticed Jayy staring at me a lot while we were eating it made me uncomfortable to say the least…

"Why are you so shy Shane?" Jayy asked tilting his head to the side with a slight smile on his face.

"I dunno, I guess I don’t like to fuck things up like I normally do I guess." I mumbled making Jayy look confused.

We finished our food and headed back to the tour bus to find Roxie and Dahvie on the couch making out, she heard us come in and let out a squeal of embarrassment and jumped off him blushing.

"Geez Roxie, do you jump on him that quickly?" I asked with a smirk.

"Fuck you." She said with a glare as her blush darkened.

"Ah you guys are back, good thing too I wanted to talk to you about something Jayy." Dahvie said as he got off the couch and lead Jayy to his room.

"C’mon let’s go get ready while they talk." Roxie said as she dragged me to the bathroom.

I let Roxie straighten my hair and style it, adding some spikes to it at the back that apparently gave me a guy-like cuteness, she also helped tighten the binder around my chest and gave me some clean clothes.

"Hey are you guys done in there yet? Me and Jayy need to ask you something!" Dahvie said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah hang on, beauty takes time it doesn’t just happen!" Roxie called back as she finished doing her hair and walked out with me following behind her.

"So what’s up?" I asked.

"Me and Jayy have a proposal for you, we want you guys to be our merch sellers so you can come on tour with us!" Dahvie grinned.

"R-Really?!" Roxie stammered.

"Yeah of course." Dahvie grins.

I watched as Roxie tackled Dahvie in a hug and began to dance around the room crazily, as she did I began to think, if I went on tour with them it’d be easier to get away from Troy…

"So that’s a yes Rox?" Dahvie asked.

"Of course!" She beamed.

"What about you Shane?" Dahvie asked looking at me.

"Um yeah I guess so as long as it’s ok with you and Jayy." I said feeling a tad uncomfortable.

As I said this Jayy smirked and came up behind me hugging me around my waist.

"I’d love to spend more time with you." He breathed in my ear making me blush heavily, Roxie giggled pervertedly at the expression on my face.

After a long bus ride we finally arrived at the next venue, Jayy and Dahvie went to get ready for the show, Roxie was busy backstage calling her mom letting her know what was going on so I decided to walk around, as I did I saw that the Black Veil Brides were doing a meet and greet and decided to get some things signed, I waited in line for what seemed like ages before I finally got to the table.