[Part 5] May I have this mosh?

Recap: ‘Shane’ and Roxie headed off to the concert!

"Wakey Wakey Lady dude!" I heard before Roxie started jumping on my bed making me groan and throw a pillow at her.

"No…Sleepy…" I whined.

"I’ll sit on your head, don’t think I won’t!" She snapped.

I shot up out of bed and cowered a little in the corner, never underestimate Roxie, she will do that shit.

"C’mon we have to get ready for the concert!" She grinned.

She pulled me to the bathroom and together we did our hair with Roxie doing her make up while I spiked my hair at the back a little, it was strange I’d never had short hair before so styling it was a new experience.

"Does my hair look ok?" I asked.

"Yeah looks great." Roxie grinned with a nod.

We walked to our rooms to get changed, I put my clothes from last night back on and Roxie came out in a black corset, pink mini skirt, fishnets and studded converse.

"Do I make you wanna go gay?" She asked posing a little.

"Technically straight at the moment but yes dear. You look beautiful." I smiled.

"Awww, I love you Shaney!" She beamed hugging me.

"Shane…?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well calling you Shadow would be risky so Shane, it’s a hot guy name." She laughed making me blush a little, she was seriously making this as awkward as possible that was for sure.

"Let’s go get some monster on our way to the concert!" She exclaimed.

Sweet Satan…Roxie on energy drink…shit was gonna get real.

"Hey look Mom left a note." I said trying to get her mind off energy drinks, picking up the note.

Dearest Roxie and Shane,

Hope you both have a good time at the concert my darlings,

Be safe, stay together and know that I love you both.

Mom xoxo

"Awww, Mama Rox is so cute." Roxie grinned.

I smiled and put the note in my pocket, I don’t know why I just wanted to keep it, maybe because I hadn’t felt loved in a very long time, I don’t know, I did know that it meant a lot to me.

"Alright! Time to hit up that concert!" Roxie exclaimed as she grabbed her purse, keys and phone.

"Calm down…" I sighed.

"Oh! Before I forget! I got your number changed so you don’t have to worry about Troy." She grinned handing me my phone which I shoved in my back pocket.

"Thanks Roxie, I owe you a lot." I said.

She stopped the hyperness and hugged me.

"Shadow, I told you, you’re like my sister, and nothing’s ever gonna hurt you again, I promise." She smiled as she kissed my cheek (In a sisterly way).

"NOW LETS GO!!!" She beamed dragging me outside.

We got in Roxie’s car, me driving seeing as she wanted to be in charge of the music, she plugged her iPod in and blasted ‘Candyland by BOTDF’, we got a large amount of strange looks as we pulled into the gas station to fuel up and get our energy drinks.

"I HAS ENERGY IN A CAN!!!" Roxie exclaimed as she skipped out with a can in each hand.

She handed me mine and got in the car, I got in and buckled up and pulled out as she changed the song to ‘Chelsea Smile by BMTH’.

"Shane! Shane! Do something in screamo for me!!!" Roxie exclaimed as we drove to the concert and stopped at a traffic light.

"Bite the pillow, I’m going in dry!" I growled while turning to her with my best pedo look.

She went wide eyed before bursting out laughing.

"You’re such a pedo bear!" She said inbetween laughs and trying to catch her breath.

After a few more growls for her we finally got to the venue, my stomach felt like there were butterflies with knives cutting up my insides, and an overwhelming feeling of anxiety was making me uncomfortable.

"Relax hun, he won’t recognize you, just make sure you talk a little deeper and try not to act like a chick." Roxie smiled as she took my hand and squeezed it.

I nodded and let her lead me to the ticket dude, we gave him our tickets and even managed to score drinking bracelets! YAY!!!

"Oh my glob I knew I should’ve bought spare underwear…" Roxie said almost breathless as we walked in and saw that the Black Veil Brides were already playing.

"Jizz moment?" I laughed.

"Massive Jizz Moment." She nodded her eyes landing on Ashley whom was shirtless.

I laughed to myself before moving in front of her holding my hand acting all Gentlelady like.

"May I have this mosh, my lady?" I grinned.

"You may!" She grinned back as she took my hand and together we ran into the crowd, pushing through everyone until we were at the front and started moshing like there was no tomorrow.

As we did someone pushed into me and sent me to the floor, I winced in pain from my ribs and slowly got up looking around, I couldn’t see Roxie anywhere.

(How you bitches be liking the story? Comment plz? ENJOY!!!)