[Part 6] Unexpected Events.

Recap: Shadow lost Roxie in the mosh pit.

That’s when I started to panic.

‘Shit!’ I thought as I looked around desperately, only seeing a lot of people still moshing and looking up at Andy as he sang, I felt overwhelmed by it all and decided I’d get out of there before I had a panic attack.

Shoving through all the people I finally made it out of the crowd of people and took a deep breath trying to calm down, I couldn’t see her anywhere in the crowd, and I certainly wasn’t going back in without her so I decided to kill some time until they had a break and maybe get some merch.

Babe, I’m going to get a band shirt or something, call me when you get this.

I clicked send and shoved my phone in my back pocket and started to walk around, I found the BOTDF stand and found a shirt that Roxie would like so I bought it, as I handed the guy the money, I looked to my right and noticed someone I really didn’t want to be here staring right at me.

It was Troy.

‘I knew I shouldn’t have come!’ I thought as I tried to look calm as I turned and started walking away which seemed stupid considering I ended up sprinting for the mosh pit again thinking I could lose him in the crowd, as I turned a corner I ran into someone making me fall back from the impact and let out a grunt of pain, apparently everyone hated my cracked ribs today…

"Hey, you ok?" The person I ran into asked, I looked up and almost fainted as to who it was.

Jayy Von Fucking Monroe!

I stood up and looked behind me seeing Troy looking around for me, I quickly grabbed Jayy and pulled him in between two tour buses and covered his mouth, soon watching as Troy ran past us making me sigh in relief.

"Sorry about that." I sighed as I took my hand away and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Don’t worry about it, are you ok?" He asked still looking confused.

"Yeah just someone I don’t really want to be around, plus I’m trying to find my friend." I sighed.

"I can help if you want?" He asked with a smile which made me blush a little.

"Um…Sure, thank you." I said looking down.

"Awesome!" He grinned grabbing my hand before dragging me along with him.

We walked through the crowds, me keeping out for both Roxie and Troy while Jayy just seemed to be enjoying the company.

"So, what’s your name anyway?" He asked.

"Shad- I mean um, I’m Shane." I said almost blowing my cover.

"Shane? Cute name." He grinned with a wink.

‘Goddamn I want to have his babies.’ I thought with another blush.

"And you obviously know mine I take it?" He laughed.

"Fred?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled a little to himself making me blush a little, damn he had a cute laugh, and that smile…Ok enough with the fan-girl shit Shadow! He’s GAY and you are a WOMAN! An independent black woman that don’t need no man! Minus the black…

"So what does your friend look like?" He asked.

"She’s a little shorter than me, black hair, hazel eyes, and she’s wearing a black corset, pink skirt and fishnets." I replied.

"Hm…" He mumbled thoughtfully looking through the crowd.

We continued walking and occasionally throwing comments here and there in our hunt for Roxie, until…

"SHANEY!!!!!"

I turned around only to be tackle hugged by the still high-on-energy-drink Roxie.

"There you are I’ve been looking everywhere for you!" I sighed as she pulled away looking upset.

"Sorry babe, the Mosh pit got a little out of control." She pouted.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Jayy looked a little pissed off…was he…jealous?

‘Get real Shadow, as if he would be.’ I thought.

"Oh my glob…Is that…?" Roxie asked with her mouth hanging open while pointing at Jayy.

"Yeah." I nodded making her mouth drop open more.

"I’m Roxie! Awesome to meet you, I love you and Dahvie!" She beamed.

"Nice to meet you." Jayy stated in a bored tone, "So are you and Shane here…together?"

Roxie blinked a few times before bursting out laughing, I blushed a little at how awkward she was being.

"Nope! Shaney likes boys." Roxie grinned while hugging me and winking at Jayy who smirked a little.

I felt my face heat up again, and let my bangs cover my eyes as I rubbed my neck nervously.

"Well I’ve got a show on soon, we should all hang out afterwards." Jayy stated.

"Are you cereal!?" Roxie exclaimed going wide eyed.

"I’m cereal with milk." Jayy laughed, "You and Dahvie would probably get along."

"Um, I dunno, Mama Rox will be expecting us home." I said uneasily, more concerned about Troy seeing me.

"I can get you both backstage passes. And you could probably stay the night with us." Jayy pressed.

"WE’D LOVE TO!!!" Roxie exclaimed.

"Great, follow me." He said giving me a quick glance before leading us to where Blood on the Dance Floor were going to perform.

"I think I’m gonna need new underwear again…" Roxie sighed.

"You seem to be doing that a lot recently." I laughed.

Jayy talked to the security guard who let us through and gave us backstage passes, Roxie put hers on while Jayy did mine for me making my heart race a little as he stared at me with those intense eyes of his, he then went to get ready while Roxie giggled uncontrollably at my face.