[Part 4] She's the man.

Recap: Roxie wants to turn Shadow into a dude.

"Roxie…are you…insane?" I asked going wide eyed.

"Come on Shadow! It’s perfect! We make you a boy, we go to the concert and have a great ass time! He won’t have any clue that you’re a guy! This is witness protection type shit!" She grinned.

"So…by me becoming a guy…you mean…?" I asked slowly.

"Cutting and dying your hair, and strapping your boobs down." She stated seriously.

I subconsciously ran a hand through my hair, I loved my hair…but on the other hand it’d grow back, and I really wanted to see this concert and if this was the only way without possibly getting killed…

"I’ll do it." I sighed.

"Awesome! C’mon let’s get snippy snipping!" Roxie beamed as she helped me up and pulled me to the bathroom getting a chair for me to sit on.

"You’re enjoying this way too much…" I glared making her laugh.

I watched as she pulled out some scissors and began to chop at my long blue hair, a small price to pay I guess.

Once she was done cutting it she started dying it black with red in it.

"I hope you know I’m making you basically the hottest tranny ever." She laughed.

"That’s cool." I said with a giggle.

"Hey no giggling! That’s too girly! You need a manly laugh now!" She stated as I waited until I could rinse my hair.

I laughed at her and she shrugged a little.

"Not bad." She smirked making me laugh again.

"This is weird." I said in between laughs.

"Shut up and rinse." She laughed.

I nodded and rinsed my hair under the sink with Roxie shampooing and conditioning it for me, once that was done she wouldn’t let me look at the result, instead she pulled me back to my room.

"Alright sexy, time to get naked!" She said with a perverted smirk.

"Like I said, you’re enjoying this way to much." I said as I took off the shirt, shorts and underwear she gave me and put on the batman boxers, blue jeans and belt.

"What about my boobies?" I asked.

"I got something for them too!" She grinned digging through a few bags before pulling out what looked like oversized bandages before raising my arms for me then running in a circle around me strapping my girls down, she tucked the end into the back and watched as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Oh and I got you some rings!" She grinned pulling a box out with two lip rings and a septum ring too, Troy hated my piercings and would hit me if I had any in, so this was new.

I put them in and let Roxie blow dry, straighten and style my hair, once she was done I sat on my bed and stared at her, her mouth was agape and she looked almost shocked.

"I look like an absolute disaster don’t I?" I said with a groan.

"No…you look…wow…like…if I didn’t know you were my sister I’d probably jump you." She said as she started.

"Bullshit…" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Go look for yourself." She said.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror, I had to admit, Roxie had skills.

"Now for a quick test!" Roxie grinned grabbing my hand pulling me to Mom’s room, "Act like a guy!"

I let her pull me into Mom’s room and watched as Roxie woke her up.

"Mm Roxie? What’s going on is Shadow ok?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed sleep from her eyes.

"She’s fine mom, I wanted you to meet my new friend." Roxie beamed.

Mom looked at me and blinked a few times before smiling.

"It’s nice to meet you young man, are you gonna give me some grandkids?" She grinned.

I blushed a little, did Mom say that to every guy that came to Roxie’s house?

"Um…I…" I stuttered not really knowing how to take that.

"I’m joking hun, what’s your name?" She laughed.

‘Holy shit…it’s actually working, she doesn’t even recognize me!’ I thought.

"Well, I call him Shane, but he’s better known as Shadow." Roxie grinned.

"Shadow? But…Oh my lord…Shadow!? Is that you!?" Mom exclaimed jumping out of bed to examine me.

"Yeah, you really didn’t recognize me?" I asked.

"No, you look nothing like you normally do, I actually thought you were a boy!" She said looking shocked and embarrassed.

"I think this’ll work out well." Roxie grinned.

"No kidding if Mom didn’t even know it was me." I stated.

"So you’ll come to the concert then?" Roxie asked.

"Yeah, definitely." I nodded.

"YAY!!!" Roxie grinned as she jumped on Mom’s bed and started dancing.

"Alright girls, I mean, kids, time to go to bed, you need your beauty sleeps if you’re going to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow." Mom laughed.

I smiled and grabbed Roxie’s hand and dragged her to her room and said goodnight to her, I then walked to my own and flopped on it, wincing a little from a few bruises and my ribs before quickly drifting off to sleep.