At least the drunk Jack did something more productive than just breathing out toxic carbon dioxide, but that didn't mean he'd go easy on him. No, Jack will still be punished. Daniel never goes back on his words.

And that was how Daniel found himself in the middle of the park a couple of steps away from the private vila he booked in the countryside, covered in vegetables and fries.

All because the stupid bucket list had a clause saying: eat ten types of food from the street.

He wasn't a kid to play ironic games like this, but Daniel Norman never losses a deal, especially a deal made with Noland Norman. That too with a bigger prize involved.

T_T

"Yikes! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I mean did want to hit you, but I thought you left. So I didn't think it'd hit you. If that makes any sense."

"It doesn't" Daniel crossed his hands in front of his chest. The girl had a screw or two lose.

"What she's trying to say is, she's sorry"

The little girl who could barely be older than six; said and offered a toothy smile, even when two of her front theeth were missing.

"Yes I'm sorry. I really didn't think you were still there" the older auburn haired girl once again bowed with her hands together.

Think? "What are you? Blind?" He wasn't just going to let it slide.

"Yes"

That really caught him off guard. He just stared at her. Her passive round hazel eyes were staring straight at him, through her pink glasses. As if she'd actually dare to do it again.

It was hard to believe that she was blind. It could also be that she was lying. Since she was accurate enough to run after him, grab him and well ruin his suit with some junk. But Daniel was good at detecting lies, something he had from old days which is also one reason to his success. Not that Norman Enterprises was a sinking ship before his presence, but with him being the most successful and the youngest CEO out there he made quite a hit in the business world.

"Please let me make it up to you. I'll wash your jacket"

He eyed her once again, from head to toe before saying :

"That won't be necessary"

"No please. I already feel really awful"

Amy really didn't mean to it him. True she wished it would, but it was just something she wished in the spur of the moment. She mentally noted to never wish for something she didn't actually mean.

Thanks to the grass bellow them it was hard to figure whether he was there or whether he left and well she technically thought the latter, earlier.

"That's good then"

She heard him say and start to walk. His footsteps were faint but she was positive that she can hear them which means he was walking this time for sure.

"At least let me offer you a change of clothes"

Daniel stopped. True, his villa was only walking distance from the damn park, but the attention he was already receiving was quite a lot; despite no one knew his identity. He couldn't take a chance. There could still be someone who recognizes him. The last thing he wanted was a newspaper headline saying; he was in the park, covered by some crap, that too thrown by a -supposedly- blind mess.