"Ugh, this shit is stressing me out!" Lauren said, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Tell him. Tell him soon." Draymond said.

"I know, I know." Lauren said as she rubbed her temples.

"I'm going out with the team tonight, so I have to leave soon. Thanks for the chips." Draymond said, as he stood up and hugged Lauren and Kamila.

"So the main reason why you came here was for chips?" Lauren laughed.

"Pretty much."

"Have fun tonight!" Lauren playfully rolled her eyes as Draymond made his way out.

"See, even Dray thinks you should tell him sooner than later." Kamila said, giving her sister another look.

"Maybe Ayesha can help you too." Kamila suggested. Lauren nodded as she began to text Ayesha. Within minutes, Ayesha was knocking on the front door of the Thompson house hold.

"I am here, and ready to help you." Ayesha said. The three of them sat down in the living room while drinking tea. Lauren explained the whole situation and story to Ayesha. After she finished, Ayesha took a deep breath.

"Laur, I just want you to know that all of us are here for you to help you through this. I get that it was a tough situation that you went through when you were a teen, but Klay does deserve to know. He's your husband, and you have two children with him. You need to tell him." Ayesha said softly.

"I just don't know how I'll tell him." Lauren sighed.

"Tell him while you're at home. You never know how he'll react in public." Ayesha suggested.

"And the sooner the better." Kamila added in, Ayesha nodding in agreement.

"You both are right, and even Draymond was right." Lauren sighed and let out a small laugh.

"Oh Dray, that man is in a world of his own, but he does give good advice." Ayesha laughed.

"But like I said, we're here for you Laur, and Klay will be too. I'm sure it'll be hard on him at first, but he'll learn to cope. That was the past, and we all just have to accept it." Ayesha said, as she rubbed Lauren's back.

"You're right, thank you Eesh, and thanks Kamz." Lauren smiled.

"Of course, we gotcha back girlie." Ayesha said smiling.

*At the club*
The team members of the Golden State Warriors were at a local club celebrating Patrick McCaw's birthday. Draymond and Nick Young were having a dance battle on the DJ booth, Jordan Bell and Andre Iguodala were spraying champagne all over the birthday boy, and Klay and Steph were sitting together in the VIP booth, bopping their heads to the music as "Slippery" by Migos played through the club. The rest of their teammates were either drinking or dancing. The single ones were mingling with the girls in their VIP booth. Draymond, who looked absolutely plastered wobbled over to Klay and Steph.

"AYO KLAY, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A STEP DAD?" Draymond slurred. Klay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" Klay said, pointing to his ear, signaling that he couldn't hear Draymond.

"I SAID, HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A STEP DAD?" Draymond yelled again, but this time, Steph and Andre heard him.

"What?" Steph said, surprised, while turning his head to Draymond. Andre doing the same thing.