"Should we sleep now? It's really late.." She said and as I looked at the time it was 2:30 am.

"Sure. Let's lie down now" I said softly as we laid down with her head resting on my chest with her hand as my arm went from her back to her waist holding her close to me. I dont know if she could hear it but my heart's beating crazy right now.

After a few minutes, I still couldn't sleep, I tried talking to her.

"Christine ah, are you awake?" I asked softly but she didn't respond.. Guessing she's sleeping already

"Christine ah, did you know? The moment I met you in the rooftop, you got me interested in you. The more I spend time with you, The more I got to know you.. The more I knew you better, The more I think I fell for you. You're a kind girl with an enchanting smile and a strong heart. You're fun to be with once you let your guard down. You're a caring person who's easy to love. If only I could have the courage to ask you to be mine... One day, I will be your oppa. I hope that day, I'm a man already worthy enough to be with you." Aish Jungkook. Why tell this when she's sleeping -.-

I kissed the top of her head before I went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I was walking down the park with Christine holding my hand. I was smiling as I hear her voice telling me about what happened today at school when I was on tour around Korea. I missed her so much and having her hand intertwined with mine made it all better.

"How are you Jagiya?" she looked at me

"Call me that one more time.." I told her

"Huh?" she sounded confused.

"Jagiya.." I smiled encouragingly

"YAH. JEON JEONGGUK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" a man's voice was shouting at me

My eyes opened wide as I sat up quickly. Looking around I saw a red faced Christine kneeling infront of me with Suga hyung standing behind her with his hands on his hips.

Shit. I was sleep talking?!

"Mianhe hyung, was I sleep talking?" I asked and I saw Christine nod. Oh wow this is embarrassing.

"Oh. You were sleep talking. I thought you guys would date behind my back." Suga hyung said looking relieved.

"No! Ofcourse not!" I said defensively. I wouldn't want to date behind hyung's back. Besides, I'll be proud to call her mine if she was mine.. But not at the moment hyung. I'm still trying to be a man worthy of her. Well if I can't wait I promise to tell you before hand. I won't date behind your back hyung. I promise.

.
.
.
.
.

Christine's POV

I woke up lazily to my phone vibrating on my pocket. As I opened my eyes, it grew wide as I realized what position I was in. I was lying on my side with my head and hand on Jungkook's chest as his arms were wrapped around from my back to my waist, seccuring me next to him. I looked up as I saw his other arm folded and resting behind his head while he smiles. He looks like he's having a good dream.

I slowly stood up, careful not to wake him up and I did it successfully.

I looked at the ID caller and declined the call. Soon enough I got a text from him.

Christine ah~ I hope in time, you can give me the chance to explain things to you. I never wanted to hurt you. Hurting you would be like killing myself. Forgive me Christine ah.. Please let me explain..