Dylan Alvarez - This One!

Narrator's POV:

"This one!" You exclaimed, earning a glare from people around you and soft barking. You had noticed a little golden retriever at the back of the cage, it was adorable, plus, you identified to it because while other puppies were running around and begging for attention, this one seemed to be more reserved. You turned your head to Dylan who was smiling lovingly at your cuteness. "Please." You asked with the most convinving sad face you could pull out. He chuckled:

"No need to give me that look (Y/N), you know I accepted to get a dog, now if she's the one you want then we'll get her." You were euphoric, you had always wanted to get a pet with Dylan and now it was becoming a reality. You hugged him so tightly that he had to pull you arms away a little bit so he could breath.

"Sorry..." You bit your lip lightly, then, something hit you, "Wait, did you just say she? How do you know it's a female?" His eyebrows lifted up and he turned your body around so you could watch the puppy.

"Look at her! If she isn't a dog version of yourself, that's the closest we'll get!" You laughed but were soon stopped by the feeling of his arms around your waist and his nose nuzzling into your neck. Chills went down your spine and your breath got stuck in your throat. He knew he had this effect on you and he loved being the cause of your bashfulness. He kissed your neck and let go of your waist, walking away to tell the owner of the dogs the one you had chosen. You shook your head slightly, making your hair fall back into its natural place; the piece that grazed against the skin Dylan had kissed made you shiver but your mind quickly focused back on the little puppy who was being taken out of the cage by the owner.

"Alright, all the papers are filled, everything is in place. I hope she'll be a source of happiness and I hope you will treat her well." The man said, you both nodded and he motioned for you to hold the puppy. She was marginally shivering but you had to admit it, it was pretty cold. He then left and Dylan walked ahead of you so he could open the door of the car and you wouldn't struggle with the dog in your arms. Once you were both in the car, Dylan started the ignition and drove away. You kept the hold you had on the puppy steady so she wouldn't be rolled around and get sick. Luckily, she even fell asleep in your arms.

"So she is a female, isn't she..." You told Dylan sweetly, keeping your voice low so it wouldn't wake her. Dylan looked at you for a second, grinning, before focusing back on the road. A comfortable silence filled the car, "Thank you." You whispered to him.

"Anything for my princess." He smiled.

*~. Time Skip .~*

Dylan's POV:

I walked around the kitchen, grabbing some snacks for (Y/N) and I as we were having a movie night together. When I walked back into the living room, I saw she was asleep on the couch with our little puppy in her arms. My first instinct was to grab a blanket and drap it over them, then, when that was done, I grabbed the remote to turn the TV off when an idea popped in my head. My phone was lying on a table, waiting to be used to take a picture. The light of the screen was bright enough for me to take a photograph of them so that's what I did. I went to my social media and posted the picture with the caption 'I don't know who's cuter.' and pushed the off button of the remote. I tiptoed to the sofa and kissed (Y/N)'s hair and the top of the puppies head.

"Goodnight my princesses."

_____________________________

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry this OS was so short but I just had this little idea and I told myself that I should definitely do a story with it so here you go.

Oh and the picture is one of my doggo... Yeah, now you know where I got the idea. x) I mean, she's a lot bigger now because this picture was taken like 5 months ago but still...

Hope y'all have a wonderful day!