Author's Note #1

I told myself that I was going to post my 'review' of Five here because, people might be interested. Plus, I'd like to know what you guys think about it too! So, here we go:

I fell in love with California Dreaming the first time I watched the video so, that just got me hyped for the rest of the album. I particularly love Charlie's part, it just suits him well.

Whatever It Takes is just baeeeeee! I love this song so so much! It's my 2nd favorite on the album! It's my new Eye Of The Tiger . xD

I love both Bad Moon and Ghost Beach equally! 'Coz, I love Funny's verse in BM but a complete Danny song is just perfect, sooo...

Broken Record is so damn deep, when Charlie gets to the end of the chorus I just slightly want to cry... (But I don't want to get a mop out so, uhm, yeah...) Yes it's just slightly, hush. Also, can we talk about the instrumental for a second? It's soooo pretty!

I like Nobody's Watching too because the chorus is basically like 'Meh, do whatever you want bro' and that's really something I need to tell myself more. Plus, the fact that Danny repeats 'Sing' reminds me of Sing from My Chemical Romance so... Nostalgia...

I had seen the video for Renegade so, no big surprise here, I was just shaking my head like a mad person... At first the "Everybody get the fuck down" part annoyed me slightly but man, is the song good!

Black Cadillac was the song title that intrigued me the most when I saw the list of songs of the album, especially considering the fact that I didn't know the artist that was featured so... Yeah. Is it just me that got chills when I heard Funny's voice at the beginning like, I swear it spook me out! But I love it nonetheless! I'm just listening to it right now! Rise, slide, smoke control~

I was strolling through Tumblr last time and saw Pray's lyrics and I was like, 'Okay, we'll see what it sounds with music!' And it's soooo amazing!! The chorus is so on point!

Cashed Out is the party song everybody wanted so... Not much to say here, I love it too. x) Oh yeah, the guitars make everything pop up! I feel like Charlie and Funny's voices go so well together.

I kind of have a weird relationship with Riot because the first time I listened to it I was like 'Meeeehhh...' but I gave it a second listen, and a third, and now I just love it. I'll be singing like 'Woooo drop the bassssss!!!' My gosh, I'm such a child...

We Own The Night is the first song I heard from the album so, if it made me want to hear more I think it's pretty obvious that I like it, right?

Bang Bang is my faaaaaaveeeeeee!!! The day I discovered it I kept it on repeat for the longest time! And I love Danny's bridge, it sounds so amazing.

Finally, Your Life is just an amazing song to end on and it reminds me of some songs on Notes From The Underground.

Well, here's my uh... 'Bad review' like J-Dog would say. xD

But really though, I think I'm gonna make my bro sit on a chair for an hour and listen to it to get his point of view on the record.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! And make sure to give your opinion on the album too if you want!