Dylan Alvarez - Pun-ch Line

Your POV:

I was tapping my fingers along the beat of 'Ghost Beach' that was playing in my earbuds. I was just laying down on one of the beds the guys had settled for me in the Tour Bus. I was so glad to be able to Tour with them! Sure, it wasn't always easy but, I got to see different countries and experience incredible moments with the band. As the music came to a stop, I unlocked my phone to decide which one I should play next when I suddenly heard someone shout...

"No don't!" It was Dylan. I got my headphones out and gently laid them on the bed while I got up to see what was happening. I had witnessed quite some fights with the guys but if there was one person that never fought, it was Dylan. He was the chillest of them all. I opened the door slowly, hoping it wouldn't make a creepy creak like in horror movies; gladly it didn't but my joy was replaced by confusion as I saw Funny, alone. He was watching TV; some kind of cooking show I guessed from the presenter listing different ingredients. As a chef was about to mix two spices, Dylan threw the remote at the shelf on which the TV screen rested. "You fucking asshole!" I jumped back slightly in fear, but when I realised that it was probably just the crappy TV making him angry, I circled behind the couch he was sitting on and leaned on it, resting my head in my palms.

"Well, that's a pretty 'cooky' show you're watching..." I joked, smirking as he quickly turned around to acknowledge my presence. When he saw me he sighed and plopped down further on the couch. "What? Is the show too out of order for you?" I added, slightly biting my lip. Damn, I was on point with the puns today!

"Gosh, (Y/N), the puns, please stop, it hurts." He said clutching the left side of his shirt.

"Aww, but 'eat' is just the beginning!" I replied with the saddest face I could pull out. He turned to me, resting his arms on the couch.

"You're lucky you're pretty 'knife'..." My smile grew bigger as I got him to follow me on this path of incredibly bad puns, "But what were you doing anyway? 'Spice-ing' on me?" I shook my head.

"I just 'herb' you shout so I came to investigate..." I thought for a second before adding: "I'm glad you didn't 'pastaway'." I flashed him a mischievious grin as I moved away from behind the couch and sat down on it. He watched me carefully before turning his head back to the screen in front of him.

"Sorry I got so 'salty'... Do you a'cep't my apology?" He turned his head at me, wearing the cutest smile I had ever seen him make...

"Sure, I mean... That's the 'yeast' I can do right?" I saw him biting the inside of his mouth, preventing a laugh to escape from it. Come on, think of something clever (Y/N)! He's going to lose this one! ... I know! "Plus, you're pretty 'buffet' too so, what would you have done if I had refused?" His face had gained back its cold composure and he now had the most unimpressed look on his face.

"Anyways," He began, turning his face back to the flashing TV, "I still got a 'bouillion' puns and I could definitely 'curry' on for 'flours' but I think I made my point clear, don't you think?" I stood there, my mouth hanging open. Did he just...? Wow... Just wow... I closed my mouth and, while I noticed his smirk. I looked at the TV too.

"I must admit, you 'baked' some pretty good 'buns' here. But-" I sighed as he raised an eyebrow slightly, "-'oven' with all of these jokes and your 'fed' up look... You didn't make me 'loaf'!" Now it was his turn to stare at me. For the minute that followed I could feel him getting closer to me on the sofa, once our shoulders were almost brushing he pinned me down on the couch, a slight glimpse flashed in his eyes, telling me something that he felt deep down. Something I had been feeling towards him for a long time... Although, I just... I just couldn't help myself:

"You want a 'pizza' me?" Good (Y/N), nice way to ruin the moment! Dylan's response surprised me though; he wasn't mad, or annoyed. Instead, he wiggled his eyebrows and cupped my cheek with one of his hand, snaking the other at the back of my head while I ran mine up his torso and stopped on his neck.

"I must admit, you're really a'peel'-ing..." And with this final pun, he leaned down and smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss. I couldn't get enough of the feeling his embrace brought me but we had to pull away when we heard the door of the bus open. I thought Dylan was going to sit straight up and act as if nothing had happened but, despite of the guys walking in, he leaned back down and kissed me again. As we could hear the guys complaining about us needing to get a room and Jordon saying something about condoms, Dylan just looked up with his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You're back so quick?" He inquired as he got off of me so I could sit up. A devilish smile appeared on my lips as I turned my head to the TV.

"Eh, time fries when you're having fun!" I glanced back at Funny who burst out laughing while the four other men walked past us, looking at us quizically and whispering a bunch of 'weirdos'.

I didn't really care. After all, he was my weirdough.

_____________________________

Author's Note: Hi fellows! Thanks for reading this first One-Shot! I hope you liked it! If you have any requests for future stories, feel free to let me know! I've got a couple that are ready and will probably be posting them later during the week!

I gotta admit, I had some help from Google for some of those puns but I'm actually proud I found the "a'cep't" one... Yeah... x)

Bye! Have a lovely day!