Stump Day (part 1)

Enjoy! Sorry I have to cut this into parts.

D/N - daughter's name

S/N - son's name 

▲△

It was Christmas, which means Stump Day here in Mewni. Y/N lets her servants have the day off since she wants the holiday to be special, and right now she's preparing for a royal breakfast for the family.

Moments after, Y/N is finally done with cooking, and goes to try and wake the kids up from downstairs. "D/N!" She calls, but no response. The (h/c) haired woman tries again as she calls the other one, and unfortunately no one answered her.

Growing irritated, Y/N  fishes for her wand and whisper a spell, allowing a (color) hand stretch all the way upstairs and drag the three of them upstairs; and one of them was her husband.

After a moment, she drops them into the floor with a 'thud', waking them up. S/N was the first to wake up completely, yawning and rubbing the sleep off of him.

"Happy Stump Day, mother."

Y/N lets out a smile. "Happy Stump Day, little prince. Would you mind waking your sister up, please?" She commands, preparing the utensils and plates on the table.

"Okay," S/N replies before proceeding to wake D/N up.

2nd POV. [tbh it was really difficult using 3rd. im not used to it sorry]

Meanwhile, you walk towards Marco and place a hand on his shoulder before kissing his cheek. That caused him to wake up.

He yawns heartedly, smiling. "Good morning, (romantic nickname, durr)~"

You grin, blush creeping up your cheeks. "Good morning to you, too, sweetie." The twins finally wake up and already complaining, so you stand up and go to fetch the breakfast.

Marco was already in his seat and all of you started eating. "H-hey, mom," S/N says. "I..."

"What is it?" You ask.

"I...."

D/N chimes in. "S/N says he wants to go to The Underworld!"

"I-I just wanted to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Janna!" The other twin interjects.

You look at Marco as he looks at you. You shrug non-chalantly and he nods. "Okay, okay. We'll visit them after breakfast."

A comfortable silence ensues. The four of you continue to eat until...

"Wait!!!!!"

"What, what happened?" Marco shouts back.

D/N scratches her head. "Mom? Dad?"

"We've been talking about this recently..." S/N fidgets in his seat.

You tilt your head in confusion. "What is it, you two?"

The girl smiles. "Well..."

"How did you and Dad meet?"

Almost in-sync, you and Marco glance at each other sharply. You gulp while he's sweating profusely. "Um..."

"Well?" The twins say in chorus.

Snapping out of it, you hand your daughter a book. "Here, you should read this. It has everything that had happened."

S/N raises an eyebrow. "Wait, they wrote everything about you and Dad?"

Marco sighs. "Technically, yes. Yes, they did."

Well, everything in the book wasn't exactly what happened in the real world. There were some things that were not included, and some things that aren't even true or didn't even happen. It's alright, that will lead them to believe that your and Marco's "lovestory" was a fairytale.

They bought it.

S/N and D/N were soon engross with the book they were reading. You are in the kitchen, washing the dishes. Marco, however, follows you.

After a few minutes of rinsing the soap, you are now aware that you're not alone. A pair of arms encircle your waist, slightly surprising you. Marco wasn't this bold as hugging you behind right now. Heck, he can't even kiss you in public without his face red hot as a tomato.

(guys, lowkey i'm friking blushing right now and i'm containing all my fangirls since it's 1 am)

You feel him kiss your neck, making you slow down. Gosh, Marco, you're really not helping. Still, you continue to clean the sink while he's not stopping, now kissing your earlobe... then your jaw.

You wipe your hands with a dry towel. Seeing this made Marco smirk, thinking that he finally wins you over. He sees your hand hovering over his face.

Until you dragged him with magic.

His body is surrounded with (color) aura. You drag him with your finger, wearing an unamused face and place him near the children. All the time, Marco was looking at you with dilated eyes and stiff shoulders with a look of betrayal.

Finally, you turn around after sending him somewhere far from you. It was a really wrong timing, if you do say so yourself. Instead of seducing me, why can't he just help me here.

△▲

Marco huffs in annoyance, tapping his fingers against the wooden table. You notice it, yet you didn't do anything. He was clearly not in the mood for anything.

The kids are oblivious, still reading the the dumb book. You sneak a glance and it was the part when you and "Prince Alexander" are getting married. You roll your eyes at it, not wanting to remember the horrifying moments that actually happened.

Meanwhile, Marco stomps back to your room after hearing a phone ring. It took a lot of convincing for him to answer it.

He picks the communication device and place it next to his ears. "Hello?"

"Marco!"