Ch. 18: Melting His Iced Heart

Start from the beginning

"Sean." She said. Jack opens his eyes, showing his blue eyes to her. He sits up, groaning at his stomach hurting.

"W-What's wrong?" He asks her. She sits on the bed. Jack hooks his arm around her waist, pulling her back against his chest. Signe smiles as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Doesn't your stomach hurt doing this?" She asks him as she wipes tears off her cheeks.

"No...I've been feeling a lot better lately.." Jack said. She smiles a little, he moves his fingers between hers and holds her hands before  he puts a soft kiss on her neck. She smiles and looks at him.

"That's good. Is...Is Anti still a problem?" She asks him.

"No." Jack lied. She smiles, he pulls her closer to him. He can still tell that she is sad about something. "What's wrong?" She loses her smile. Jack flinches, but Signe doesn't even notice it or shows that she did or not. 'Agghh..that bastard. Of course he will try to regain control when his girlfriend is crying, but he isn't allowed too, I have to deal with this. Which will be hard, what does Jack usually do in these situations? I don't know.....' Anti thought to himself. He sees more tears fall down her cheeks making Anti panic a little, he doesn't know what to do.

"Sean, Mark could..die. The doctors won't perform some surgery because--"

"H-Hey...He will be fine." Jack said. Signe shakes her head.

"No..No he won't." She said. Anti bites back his bottom lip, thinking of what to do, he smiles a little when he gets an idea. His hand moves her hair behind her shoulder and turns her head. He kisses away her tears off her cheek. His thumb caresses her other cheek as he wipes away her tears as well. Signe smiles at him. Anti looks at her smile, feeling his heart skip worrying him. 'What..What was that..that warm and nice feeling..' Anti thought. Signe kisses Anti's lips and then rests her head under his chin. Anti felt her body warmth warm him up, making him blush. Anti slips his arms around her, he pulled her against him, his hand rubbing her back in small circles. She smiles at it and puts a kiss on his neck making Anti blush more. Jack lays down, holding Signe on top of him, he closes his eyes.

Once his consciousness went, Anti retreated in Jack's mind to where Sean was being held at. Anti grabs Jack's shirt and yanks him forward. Jack's eyes open as he looks at Anti.

"What was t-that?!" Anti demanded.

"What?" Jack asks confused. Anti felt a burning sensation up his left side and felt something moist breathing on his neck. It made him blush. Jack smiles. "T-That's love..Anti." Anti pushes Jack back down.

"I don't want it! Tell her to stop making me feel that!" Anti yelled. Jack groaned, his arm encircling his stomach, he could feel what Anti was feeling and he liked it. The feeling of Signe's hand under his shirt and rubbing his side and her breath against her neck. He liked that. He always had. Jack looks at Anti, but Anti is gone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Anti woke up, ready to push Signe off him, but he couldn't. He liked  the warm burning sensation he gets when she touches him. It's something he never felt before and he craved more of it. He groans, his hand touching his stomach as he felt her weight down on him. She gets off him.

"Ohh! I'm sorry, I forgot!" Signe said. Once she had gotten off him, the tingling sensation went away, and he felt like himself again. 'Okay...That was....nice...but that isn't gonna happen again! She's lucky, but from now on, she isn't allowed to touch me in any way shape or form.' Anti thought to himself. Signe looks at the door as it opens. Anti sits up, hiding his blushing face from them. Felix looks at Jack and then at Signe.

"Something happen?" Felix asks. Signe shakes her head. Felix points at Jack. "Then why is Jack blushing?" Signe looks at Jack, noticing it too. She smiles a little.

"Awww, Sean. You are blushing." She said. She puts her arms around Anti's neck and kisses his cheek. Anti flinches, feeling her against his side. He looks at Felix and then at Signe.

"Waking up to sleeping with a beautiful woman does that." Anti covered up. Signe smiles and pecks a kiss on Anti's lips. Anti blushes more making Signe smile more. Felix narrows his eyes at Anti.

"Okay, Jack. Wade and Bob are gonna do a livestream for Mark, they wanted me to ask you to join them over skype." Felix said. Anti nods.

"Sure." Anti said. Signe moves her hand on his neck, Anti looks at her. Felix leaves seeing no point in staying there anymore. Anti backs away when Signe tries to kiss him.

"Something going on, Sean?" She asks him. Anti shakes his head, he takes her hands off him and holds her hands in his.

"Tired is all..the medicine is kicking in." Anti said. Signe gives him a little smile.

"Oh..right. Go to sleep than, yell if you need something." She said. She gets up about halfway before Anti grabs her arm, pulling her back down as he lays down. Anti slips his arms around Signe's waist, he buries his face into her neck making her smile.

"I want you to stay..." Anti said. Signe kisses his head. Anti's eyes turn back to green and he closes them as he feels Signe playing with his hair. 'Okay...starting tomorrow, she isn't allowed to touch me. I need to focus on making Jack pay, not this. But if I am gonna have to act like Jack for a while, so..I shouldn't cut myself too short..' Anti thought to himself. Signe pulls the blankets up, pull out her phone as Anti falls asleep.