"The doctor told us when she tried to pass on her blood to you" she said bluntly.

"Then who gave me the blood?" I said. I wanted her to admitted it, and when she did, I wanted to know why.

"I don't know? A donor" she said confused.

"Who gave me the blood?" I said as I was tapping my foot from annoyance.

"Only Jesus knows" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"WHO GAVE ME THE BLOOD?" I said annoyed. She wasn't telling the truth. Why didn't she want to tell me?

"WHY DOES IT MATTER?" she yelled.

"BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHO'S BLOOD I'VE GOT FLOWING IN MY SYSTEM" I yelled too.

"Well I don't know." she exasperated.

"Maybe I should ask the doctor?" I said.

"Yea you do that. And also ask him how to remove that large stick up your ass." she muttered and then when back to her little bed.

"SAY ONE MORE THING AND ILL-" I started to say but was interrupted.

"GO TO SLEEP" she yelled over me.

After a while I looked down on the floor to see if she was sleeping or not. And she was. She looked a little uncomfortable on the hard floor, but hey, karma's a bitch just like her. I looked at her face and she didn't look entirely ugly. She was basically the complete opposite of Cindy. With or without makeup she looked nice. And I don't know why but I stayed at the edge of the bed all night and stared at her face until I drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I didn't see her face. It was a Friday. Why is she working on a Friday? Why is she even working at all? I thought I made it very clear that she wasn't allowed to do that I mean why does she need to work anyway? She's married to a billionaire.

I got up slowly as I held my side and walk down stairs by myself. I think I was getting better. Almost good as new. The whole was almost healed. I only use my crutches when I didn't take my medication and couldn't bear some of the pain. When I reach the kitchen I called Louie.

"Louie, do you know where Jeanette is?" I said casually as I went to sit at the table to eat the breakfast Mady made.

"She is doing some more interviews. She texted me a while ago and told me that she should be back before noon." he said professionally.

"Okay. Thank you Louie." I said and then she left. I waited a while for Jeanette to come back. I was watching some TV and reading some scripts that my father sent me. I miss working, but he ordered me not to come back and if I did, he would escort me off the property. Soon I heard the door open and close and I knew it had to be her. She walked into the kitchen.

"Why are you still doing interviews? I thought I made it very clear that I don't want you working." I said trying to control my anger. I wasn't use to people not listening to me and when she did it, it irritated me.

"And I thought I made it very clear to you that I don't give a rats ass about what you say." she responded coldly.

"Jeanette, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you better crawl back in your tiny little shell, before things get messy" I said in a warning tone. I wasn't going to take her disrespect.

"I'm up for anything." she said with a shrug and went to the fridge to get something.

"This is your last warn-" and suddenly her phone rang and she rummaged through her purse to pick it up.

"Hello........ Oh hi Wes. .......Oh really....... Aww that's so sweet...... I would love to. Okay see you at 7......okay bye" she said in a cheery tone and then shut the phone. When she said his name, my head got heated. Why is she still talking to that guy? I thought. Why was she so happy when she talked to him? Why was she never that way with me?