"Is she dating him?" Sarah nods towards Joshua with wide eyes. "Not that she couldn't get a hot guy like that I just... figured she was into Harry." She explains.

"No, that's her brother." I assure lightly with a frown.

"And why the frown?" Sarah asks with a peaked eyebrow. I glance back at Lindsay and Joshua who still haven't noticed us.

"Zayn and I had dinner with them the other night and it was... awkward." I shrug. "I don't think he likes me or Zayn that much." Mostly me - he didn't seem to mind Zayn, but then again Zayn hardly spoke last night.

"And why is that?" Sarah laughs at the statement I've made. I shrug, her guess was as good as mine.

"Hey guys!" Lindsay's chipper voice breaks through the thoughts. I stiffen, not wanting to have to endure another strange talk with Joshua. I slowly turn to Lindsay and Joshua who walk over.

Joshua gives me a quick glance before giving Sarah a charming smirk. Lindsay is full of energy - she seems so much happier when her brother is around and I can't help but smile.

"Two nights in a row, how about that." Lindsay laughs greeting Sarah and I. "Joshua this is Juliet - as you probably remember and this is Sarah." She introduces Sarah who smiles at Joshua.

"Hi." Sarah waves.

"Pleasure to meet you." Joshua nods towards Sarah. Sarah smiles at Lindsay who raises her shoulders,

"Mind if we join you? I mean I totally understand if-"

"No go ahead." Sarah nods for them to pull up a few chairs. Lindsay follows the order and pulls a chair up for herself and Joshua following. He doesn't seem to pleased with the idea of spending another night with me as company but he doesn't say anything.

"Well-" Sarah's phones rings and she looks down at it, widening her eyes with excitement. I wonder if Niall is calling her. "Hold on." She smiles, holding up a finger. "Hello?" Her voice is full of excitement.

It's quiet for a moment before she speaks again.

"Yes this is she." She nods with a big smile. "Oh my God, are you serious? It's ready? Everything is okay?" She stands up, excusing herself and leaving the ice cream shop. Lindsay gives me a curious look, raising an eyebrow to ask if I knew what that was about.

"No idea." I laugh shaking my head. "She's probably getting a new car." I roll my eyes at the idea of Sarah getting a new car. Not an impossible theory though.

"Well... I wonder what it is! She seemed so happy about it!" Lindsay points out, taking a bite of her ice cream. She clears her throat and stands up, "I'm going to get some napkins."

I widen my eyes, begging her not to leave me with Joshua again. She smiles at us and leaves us alone as she walks to the counter. She stands there, waiting for the cashier/server to come back to the counter.

Why didn't they have napkins on the table or at the counter? This was ridiculous... I notice Joshua staring at me and I stare at the table.

"Juliet." His voice is low and I can't help but clench my jaw, waiting for what insult he might have to say about Zayn or what weird comment he'll have about me. "I'm sorry about how I acted the other night." He apologizes.

"What?" I look to him now. His colored eyes staring at me with sympathy.

"I just wants what is best for Lindsay and I... I don't know how I feel about you and that guy." He explains.

"You don't even know us." I counter.

"I realize my judgment may have been... forward, but my assumptions about people are usually right." He explains softly. I stare at him a moment. What other assumptions did he have about Zayn and I that made us such a bad influence?