Vol. 2 teaser

This is an example of what you'll see in book 2. Hope you guys like it

[Y/n's POV]
I was in the Emerald forest, playing with Delta. i thought to meditate on my new grimm abilities. As I was focusing on the black veins in my arms, Delta barked at my right signalling that someone is near. When that aura signature became more sinister, I then found out who's power it belongs to..

Y/n: Hello..Aunt Raven.

She started to come out of portal in front of me.

Raven: Hello..nephew.

Y/n: You lost the right to call me that, 6 fucking years ago.

Raven: Watch your tone, boy.

Y/n: Or..what?

Delta: *growls at raven*

Raven: *looks at delta* So this is your pet? How shameful.

Y/n: Since when did your neglecful sagging ass give a damn about me? 

[Raven's POV]
I felt saddened of what he said. It's true, what he said.. And I don't blame him. I was barely around in his life and I never seen his pain when he was little..

Raven: *voice softens* Y/n..

Y/n: If they sent you to bring me back.. you can forget it. I am never going back to those idiots.

Raven: *thoughts* He knew?! *to reality* Y/n. How can you say that? About your mother and father?

Y/n: First off, I was adopted.. And painfully neglected on the inside. My question is..Why?

Raven: *feels like about to break in tears, but doesn't show it* I guess I can't convince you.

Y/n: I think you should go.

Raven: *sighs sadly* I just hope you think about this. I do love you. And I'm sorry.

Y/n:...

I grabbed my weapon, slashed at my left and opened a portal door me to walk thorough. Before I left, i took a glance at my nephews body. His toned body would drive any girl crazy..including me.

Raven: He's improved and matured a lot. I wish he can show me how much..

I walked through and close it on my back. Someday..we'll get him back on our side...

And that's that. I hope you guys liked this.