Re-bonding with Yang: Part 2

[Yang's POV]
Ohh..i can't wait to hang with y/n. After what ruby told him and with them kissing, it's not fair that she got his first kiss. (Little do they know~..)Right now, i'm putting on my casual outfit for my..date with y/n..

date with y/n

Yang: Ahh..now i'm ready.

Weiss: I'm surprised that ruby and him are dating now. Despite being siblings.

Blake: As long as they're happy.

Yang: Well, I'm off. Hopefully, he'lllike the surprised me and ruby have for him.

Ruby: well, have fun yang

Yang: You know I'll will.

I exited my dorm and headed to y/n's dorm. I wondered if i should take him to a certain club..nah he'll like it.

[Y/n's POV ]
I was prepping my hangout with Yang. I won't know where we'll hon but..I'll find out.

Jade: Hey, y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Jade: I'm happy that you're giving them a chance.

Y/n: Well, it's like you said. Despite what situation, they're still my sister's.
But I don't know about my foster parents, uncle and aunt.

Jade: Yeah. But at least you'll have fun.
*kisses y/n* Be good, ok?

Y/n: *sarcastically* I will, mom.

Jade: Oh.

I took a look of myself and starred at the outfit i'm wearing..

Y/n: Looking good. I'll be back, Dragon girl.

Jade: See ya, Lover-boy

I walked out of the dorm, before petting delta goodbye and headed straight until I saw yang in a different outfit. Then she saw me..

Yang: Hey, y/n. *hugs him in surprise* Ready to hang with your sis?

Y/n: Not for long if you keep hugging me like this.

Yang: Sorry. *let's him go* Lets go to the deepest part of Vale.

Y/n: May I ask why?