Great Uncle's adventures

So, for this chapter, it would be a reaction to the God of War's ungodly kills. So..yeah.

[No One's POV]
It was a miserably rainy day at Beacon academy, classes were over for the half term holidays and everyone was unfortunately bored, the rain had been falling nonstop for the last two days meaning that not everyone could go out and enjoy their time off.

Blake had gone to the library to read her books, however she had read most of them already so she was bored and couldn't find anything new to read.

Yang wanted to go for a drive on her bike Bumblebee, but the rain pretty much put a stop to that and now she was sitting in the cafeteria bored.

And Weiss... well she was just studying as per usual, but she was pretty bored too since she had gone over the subjects many times.

Meanwhile the leader of the team Ruby, was just wandering through the empty hallways of Beacon so bored she was close to tears. That is until she sees her brother y/n on a laptop..

Ruby: Y/nnn!! *jumps at him*

Y/n: what the-ACK!! *Sees ruby and gets plowed to the ground with ruby during on his groin* Owie..

Ruby *realized what she done* Sorry, big brother..

Y/n: Don't worry about it. I can tell you like this position.

Ruby: *blushes, then hugs his chest* You feel nice..

Y/n: So do you..*grabs her butt and squeezes it*

Ruby: Eep!! *grabs him tightly* You perv..

Y/n: You're my sister/girlfriend. I can do surprise butt grabs whenever you come this close to me.

Ruby: *blushes madly* Yeah..but warn me next time.

Y/n: *kisses her lips* I will.

Ruby: Anyway..*gets off him* What'cha doing, sitting alone?

Y/n: Jade wanted to get some ice dust crystals, Kyle and John went to forever falls to collect sap for us. As for me.. I'm putting up a video to watch big screen..

Ruby: Cool. What's it about?

Y/n: My great uncle's time, during Greek mythology. Also top 10 of his ungodly kills.

Ruby: Oh.

???: Ruby.

We both turned to see Yang with makeup, Weiss and Blake..wearing shirts that either said: Ruby's BFF, or BACKUP BESTIE.

Y/n: Umm..ruby. did you have something to do with that?

Weiss: Yes, she have. Just wait until I get my hands on you. *brings out Myrtenaster*

Ruby felt frightened and turned into a Chibi, then hid behind me..

Ruby: I just wanted us to be closer..