Asserting Dominance (lemon)

(Y/n)'s POV
I was mostly flying back to Beacon, silently with my new beowolf pup, Delta (thanks to RattyHalfling for the beowolf name) and since tommorow's the weekend, I get to stay up longer.

(Y/n): I wonder how the girls are doing..hopefully Jade doesn't freak out after the text I sent her..

Minutes after getting the beowolf pup

I was flying with my pup, which he is forever named Delta, and I decided to text Jade..

(Y/n): Hey Jade. I'm heading back to the dorm. And I'm Bringing a new little friend to our group.

Jade: Aww.. I can't wait to see it. Me and Velvet also have a surprise for you when you get back.

(Y/n): Ok..i'll see you then.

Back to present

I saw my dorm window open and flew into the room. My room was dark, but I didn't care..

(Y/n): Well, Delta. *walks to a light switch* Welcome to your new home.

I looked to delta as he barked happily at me, then he was staring at something odd right behind me..

(Y/n): *sits down to his level* What are you staring at, boy?

He raised his paw at the direction he was pointing and I looked up front, but almost fainted from a nosebleed from what Jade and Velvet are looking like now...

[Mature warning ahead: there will now be pictures over 18+ shown here. See at your own risk]

(Without the wings, tail or crown)