2

10/19/17

You the shit, you the sugar, honey, ice, tea
What I got to hint for?
You know I'm a nympho
On my Marshawn Lynch
You know what I'm here for (aye)

- DJ Luke Nasty, Might Be

Storm.

"Yo, Biggs!" A voice yelled across the cafeteria causing me to slightly freeze. I had just gotten done with my classes for the day and I just wanted to relax and do my homework. Nobody got that memo though.

I let out a shaky sigh as I hurried towards the Italian line. I didn't bother with a tray since I wanted to run out of here as fast as my run over Nike shoes would permit me to.

*SMACK* I instantly fell to the ground after running into what could be only assumed as a cafeteria pillar. I closed my eyes and just laid there for what felt like a minute.

"Her big ass did that on purpose, nigga! Wreck her shit!" I heard a yell from my immediate left making me jerk up and open my eyes quickly.

God, you could take me now, if you're listening, I thought as I stared in horror at the most popular guy at my school.

"I-I-sorry," I tried to rush out and stand up as quick as my pudginess would allow me to. I was confused when an almond-butter colored hand reached out and pulled me up with ease.

"Yo, don't help her fat ass. You damn right your fat ass is sorry rushing into my man like the big ass hurricane that you are." Bre, one of the school's cheerleaders as well as his girlfriend, snarled at me. She slapped my hand from his and that's when my trance was broken.

I grabbed her hand and pushed it back, making her fall back in the process. Everyone around us immediately started whispering and making comments, but I wasn't here for it.

I turned back towards Harlem and was surprised to see him watching me instead of attending to his girlfriend.

"It's cool." Was all he said as he licked his lips. I smirked and walked around the chaos and to the pizza.

"One cheese slice and one pepperoni. Add a cup of cheese please," I said sweetly to the worker behind the counter. I felt eyes on me, but I already knew who it was and I didn't dare turn around as I grabbed my food and headed to the checkout line. I paid for my food and walked out to wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in a bag before I headed out of the dorm.

I looked up at the sky for any signs that it would rain before making my way back to my dorm. Because on this campus, the weather liked to act up and I wasn't about to run for anything.

Deciding life was safe, I started walking to my dorm and tuned out the life around me as I let the life inside my mind take over.

I was in the middle of a daydream when I realized I arrived at my dorm. I looked past the students sitting outside of the dorm as they glared at me and made remarks about me being 'a weird ass bitch'.

Finding my I.D. and my key, I walked in the building and walked straight towards the elevators. Steps aint for me, bihh.

Again, I allowed myself to tune out for the five minutes it took to make it to my dorm and get settled in.

I hooked my phone up to my speaker and put on some jazz remakes of known RnB songs before walking out of my room to the joined bathroom.

I washed my hands before going back into my room. Closing and locking the door, I settled in and was about to take my first bite before a knock sounded on the door.

"Ohmifuckinggoshhh," I said in one breath as I sighed and got up. 'The food is going to be there,' I reminded myself before swinging my door open.

Apple butter colored skin. Long, curly hair. Thick brows. Grey eyes. Nose rounded to perfection. Thick lips. Abs. Muscular arms. Muscular legs. Tattoos all down his arms. Tattoos on the left side of his chest. Tattoo 'Storm' on his v-line.

Don't ask me how I know all of that, I just do.

"Shouldn't you be with your girl?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He smirked and stepped his tall 6'4 frame past my 5'4 frame.

"You know what I'm here for," Harlem smirked as he pulled me into my room and closed it quickly.