Chapter 6 : Crimson Prince Vs. Silver Taurus

Start from the beginning

The game started and Tatsuya's team face off of with Masaki who is known as the Crimson Prince who wields the power of Rupture and his team

The game started and Tatsuya's team face off of with Masaki who is known as the Crimson Prince who wields the power of Rupture and his team. Since they are fully aware of the abilities of their opponents they carefully made a plan to defeat them.

As Tatsuya's team carry out their plan, the enemy somehow see through some of their attacks and had a counter measure prepared. The intensity of the game is felt with all the audience as the players all receive injuries for the sake of winning. Leonhart and Mikihiko acted as planned, and as the audience taught that Masaki would finally push Tatsuya into a corner and win, Tatsuya forced his way to Masaki. And with just a flick of Tatsuya's fingers Masaki was defeated with an injury in his ears from the impact of the sound waves created with Tatsuya's fingers.

 And with just a flick of Tatsuya's fingers Masaki was defeated with an injury in his ears from the impact of the sound waves created with Tatsuya's fingers

"Annnnnnnnnd Team Tatsuya of First High School wins!" the anouncer said

** The crimson prince lost? ** **Who is he? ** whispered by most of the audience

Mayumi unconciously run to Tatsuya and hugged him as soon as she saw them.

"Tatsuya, you almost gave me a heart attack. Im so glad you are fine." Mayumi said as she wiped her tears

"Mayumi I --"

"Ni-sama! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Let me see please." Miyuki insisted as she arrived making Mayumi move to the side.

"Im okay Miyuki. Somehow I can't hear properly due to my careless action." Tatsuya said and hugged her sister.

"Saijou-san, Yoshida-san are you both okay? I think you have injuries as well." Mayumi said as she checked on both of them.

"We are fine Saegusa-senpai, I think Tatsuya was the most injured one." Yoshida Mikihiko replied

"Shiba-kun are you fine?" Mayumi asked with a smile

"Im fine, Saegusa-senpai. Thank you." And in return Tatsuya gave her his warmest smile.

◊ ◊ ◊

"Mayumi-senpai can you give me a minute?" Miyuki asked as she saw Mayumi got out from the infirmary where Tatsuya's team is being checked and healed from their sustained injuries.