11pm

It is already 11pm as I stare up at my star lite roof thinking of nothing in particular. My father is already passed out down stair with football on blaring on full volume. I though about getting up, walking down stairs, turning the tv off, getting my dad to bed, walking back up stairs, then going to bed but I rather lay here and do nothing like half of the earths population is doing right now.

I didn't know how many minutes have passed until something clicked against my balcony door. At first I was frightened. What happens if it's a scary figure that has come to kill me? The click happened again which made me army crawl to the door before having a sneak peek outside to see a dark figure looping around.

I decided to carefully unlock my door hoping this isn't a stupid decision in a horror movie. The door begins to creak open as I cursed to myself as I lean upon my wall.

"Ashley," someone shout-whispered.

I slightly walk out onto the balcony as a shined my phones torch light upon the figure to my surprise revealing Isaac. "Isaac, what are you doing here? It's way after dark."

"Can we talk inside," he mentions more than questions. I watch as he rubs his hands together to gather warmth.

"Go home Isaac. Get some sleep. Well talk tomorrow," I say rubbing my eye lids as I begin to head back inside my room.

"It can't wait until tomorrow." I glance down at him as his eyes shown the soul of a lost puppy and at that moment I knew that I lost.

I heavily sigh, "fine. I'll open the back door but you can't stay for long."

I did exactly what I said as we forwarded up to my room so my dad wouldn't get disturbed.
"What would you like to say that won't wait until tomorrow?"

"A lot of things have happened and I haven't regret anything I have done, specially with you. When you came into my life I thought you were just another girl but I seen you progress into one of us quickly than I ever thought. From that night I could stop thinking about you..." Isaac rumbles on sweetly but he's words begin to easily get misdirected.

"What the main point in this Isaac?" I question sitting on the edge of my bed as I wait patiently for an answer.

"I like you, no. I love you Ashley," he respond so suddenly which makes my eyes widen. So can we finally be something? Was that night leading to this? I couldn't tell if my heart is still beating or if it had stopped. I opened my mouth but no words would come out. He inches closer to me as I begin to go into panic mode. Is he seriously going to kiss me into the same location twice?

"Wait," I say as my breathing becomes irregular. He obeyed my instructions but he didn't dare move. "Why now?"

He eyes seemed to be lot me open then they used to be when I first saw him. His eyes used to hide such pain.

"I've love you from the start, I just wanted the timing to be right but I decided there's no right time and that I had to have you before anyone could snatch you away from me."

When I breathed in I became all shaky. I know that I like him. I just didn't know how to take the next step further into this relationship.

"So, what do you want to happen?" I mention tensing my hands on my bed sheets. I couldn't stop sweating.

"Well first of all I want you to be my girlfriend," he says as a rush of joy enters me. "Secondly, u want you to kiss me."

Me to kiss him. How do I do that? I look up at him face which shown pure innocence with his puppy look. The corner of my lips begin to curve slightly upwards but I tried to resist the urge.

I drew in slightly closer, it's not like we haven't kiss before but he kiss me not the other way around. I take a big gulp before slightly pressing my lips against his soft ones that seemed to send tingles and good sensations throughout my body. Isaac gentle pushes the back of my head towards him for a deeper kiss now taking control. The kiss was electric just like the first one sparks flew everyone.

He suddenly gets a little to excited as he lifts me up pushing me further onto my bed as he kisses me harder adding his tongue which didn't make me feel disgusted but it definitely felt strange. I tangled my fingers through his hair as my other hand grips onto the back of his shirt.

He hand slightly caresses my body which send shivers rushing down my spine. He leaves my lips which made me feel quite lonely but he begins to suck on my earlobe which caught me by surprise which is when I begin to moan a bit. I covered my mouth as he chuckles. Even his chuckles sound sexier.

He slowly rises my singlet as he kissing his way up making my head tilt back. He rises before his lips catches on mine once more. His strong arms wrap around my waist bringing my body closer to his.

"Ashley is everything okay up there!" My dad shouts.

I froze as well as Isaac. I quickly nudge him off me as I fix up my shirt. I could just respond to him but he will come up here anyway to see why I'm still up so there's no point. I quickly to over to my door locking it. I grab Isaac by the arm as he watches in fear. I pull him to the balcony.

"You want me to jump!" He moderately shouts making me shh him.

"No, use the vines. They lead you right to the bottom."

"Why didn't you tell me about this that night?" He questions now of all time.

"The other guys were outside," I respond in a duh tone. "See you on Sunday."

"No goodbye kiss," Isaac whines.

"Ashley, why is this door locked." My dad knocks on the other side.

"Hurry," I quickly say as he taps his lips as I sigh. I bend over to give him a kiss that was normal. No head grabbing nor tonguing but did that make me feel lonely? Of course it did. He broke the kiss before he started to climb down I grab his arm pulling it towards me as I latch our lips once more. I gently play tug a-way with his hair pushing him closer to me as I feel him smile against my kiss. His tongue almost made me melt. Even having these thought and feeling, is this somehow changing who I am?

Before I knew it the kiss had ended and Isaac was already down the bottom waving me goodbye as he kissed his finger tips before blowing it towards me. Who would have thought he would be romantic?

Oh that's right my father!

--------------
Yeah guys I got this one in for you's before bed so I hope it's not too bad for 11:20pm.