Position

We played another few rounds mixing the teams around here and there. When it started to turn chilly my dad called quits as everyone fords back inside smiling to themselves.

I have to say I feel the happiest I've ever been in my life and I guess so does my dad.

When we settled back in the lounge room my father mentions about the three room and who they are bunking with. "I'm gonna try to put you with people that you hung around with. Now, first room down stairs belongs to; Declan, Robert and jet. Second room down stairs; Tristan, Brodie, Mathew and Jake. Third room up stairs; Isaac, Nick and Rowan."

They all seem to smile being happy about their roommates. Back in my old town we used to sleep anywhere we want; the bedroom, lounge room even the kitchen if we wanted to.

The reason why I am saying this is because I miss having roommates but in this situation I guess I have no choice. But isn't being locked in my room all night over exaggerating a little.

Everyone starts to walk to their room, some letting out yawns on the way. These no use staying up when there is a big game tomorrow that we must win.

I gently sigh heading towards my room. As I walk down the corridor I just notice that Isaac, Nick and rowan's room is right across mine.

They had there light on with the door right open. I thought I would be a great person and say goodnight before heading to bed.

When I got closer I heard Nicks voice, "it sure seems great here, don't ya think?"

"Of course it does for Isaac," Rowan laughs.

"But it will soon be all over I should of made that bet a week, I'm so stupid," Isaacs voice sounds rough and tired.

"Yeah you should have," Nick laughs now along with rowan.

They want to make the bet longer, but why? Why do they want to stay here for a week?

I shake my head before guiding myself between the door way. I look around as each of them sat on their mattress. Nick and Rowan smiling and Isaac looking quite angry. When Isaac looks away his eyes go wide when they look at me.

"Ashley," he says calmly but with a hint of happiness.

The other guys smile at me. "Hey Ashley," they both say in unison.

I do a little wave, "hey guy. I just stopped by to say goodnight."

Nick jump out of bed heading over to me patting my head multiple times while smiling, "night little Ashley."

I smile, "night Nick."

He went back to his bed as Rowan speaks up, "we will protect you tomorrow Ashley. Goodnight."

I look over to Isaac as I gulp the worry down I didn't know I had. He watches me as he try's to talk but nothing came out.

I laugh, I couldn't hold it. I walk over to Isaacs but jumping on it landing in front of him. He seems shocked as the other guys watch with a smile on their faces. I flick my finger at his forehead gently as I smile. "Night Isaac."

He rubs his forehead and then smiles which made me blush at how cute he actually looked. "Yeah night Ashley."

I stood up going to towards the door, I look back doing another little wave before going to my room.